Leora - Home Activities (2022) #22

I see from the thumbnails that even when she is on vacation, Leora's is placed among the top 10-15 viewed apartments. This causes me to wonder if her ranking over time has been built up by friends, relatives, fans, and paid agents who lock their devices onto her apartment and leave it there 24/7 whether they are viewing her or not? I cannot believe that there are real eyeballs watching a vacant apartment.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I see from the thumbnails that even when she is on vacation, Leora's is placed among the top 10-15 viewed apartments. This causes me to wonder if her ranking over time has been built up by friends, relatives, fans, and paid agents who lock their devices onto her apartment and leave it there 24/7 whether they are viewing her or not? I cannot believe that there are real eyeballs watching a vacant apartment.

Her dad watches all the time

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, philo said:

Makes you wonder sometimes Philo. I had to laugh and put a smiley.

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Her dad watches all the time

That's sick!

Can you imagine watching your daughter on cam, legs open as wide as the Grand Canyon, poking objects inside her vagina as she manufactures moans of satisfaction so guys can pleasure themselves?

eeeuuwww!  yuckie yuckie.  ummm...can someone pass the roll of paper towels?  OK...Just a square...can you spare a square?

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

That's sick!

Can you imagine watching your daughter on cam, legs open as wide as the Grand Canyon, poking objects inside her vagina as she manufactures moans of satisfaction so guys can pleasure themselves?

eeeuuwww!  yuckie yuckie.  ummm...can someone pass the roll of paper towels?  OK...Just a square...can you spare a square?

No