Leora - Home Activities (2022) #22

11 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

That is yet to happen at some point ... anyway Stn how are the truck strikes affecting people in Canada.🚍🚛🚚🚐

Quiet where I am at.  These things only happen where they get the most attention from the political arena. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Did any one notice if Leora took a overnite bag with her seeing she is away till monday must have taken change of clothes, night wear, wash bag. If not what the F does that mean ?

She'll be  highroller with her big bucks and buy all new and give away the old when she returns.

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

What site do you go on? I use hotscopes.net but it's plagued with popups!

Try Kitty and Smith. Angry unstable Kitty let Smith have some anal the other night. RLC isn't Leora, but she is the queen. I enjoy that she projects as an innocent girl but acts out as an exhibitionist woman. Sexy as all get out.

Just got to thinking this will be the longest we have had to cope without the queen since August 2019 when Russia shut down RLC.

Guess we have to pursue normal human endeavors until she returns (horny, hopefully)

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Try Kitty and Smith. Angry unstable Kitty let Smith have some anal the other night. RLC isn't Leora, but she is the queen. I enjoy that she projects as an innocent girl but acts out as an exhibitionist woman. Sexy as all get out.

Just got to thinking this will be the longest we have had to cope without the queen since August 2019 when Russia shut down RLC.

Guess we have to pursue normal human endeavors until she returns (horny, hopefully)

What site do you use for rlc vids besides hotscopes.net?

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

What site do you use for rlc vids besides hotscopes.net?

I pay/subscribe. Cheap ($45.00) entertainment for the bucks. Beats the heck out of HBO/Showtime or - GASP! - what they call the news. Hit the RLC replay, fast forward to something interesting when boredom hits.

I tried to do the fuzzy thumbs and it was frustrating missing something live (good stuff) and waiting for Camcaps to provide details. Pay the money and let it be there at your convenience.

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

I pay/subscribe. To be cheap ($45.00) entertainment for the bucks. Beats the heck out of HBO/Showtime or - GASP! - what they call the news. Hit the RLC replay, fast forward to something interesting when boredom hits.

I tried to do the fuzzy thumbs and it was frustrating missing something live (good stuff) and waiting for Camcaps to provide details. Pay the money and let it be there at your convenience.

I pay to subscribe also,actively subbed....I'm referring to alternate sites to hotscopes.net 

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I pay to subscribe also,actively subbed....I'm referring to alternate sites to hotscopes.net 

xgirls.webcam has the misnamed 'Leor - Malia' December 2020 bate that, for me, was their best ever.  Also at that site search' Reallifecam leora and malia' for both Malia doing Leora and Leora doing Malia. Other sites had it but have dropped it.

You have to create an account, no big deal, free.

I did a none recorded duckduckgo search (avoid google) for Leora and Malia and add both RLC and Reallifecam. You'll get a lot of hits.