Rate the Bate

Aussie_oi_oi

57 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well, Jimbo, it seemed spontaneous and she was enjoying the camera. With the thousands of bates she thrown out there this was a natural solid bate. This new grading platform will be good both ways. I'd like to see her talk to the camera. Her naughty little mind still has some tricks up her snatch.

All she as to do is say is gregg this is for you and chris this is for you and put that big black in pussy and big brown  at same time in her butt and I will go to my maker happy and wanking

• Haha 1

Just now, Gregg said:

All she as to do is say is gregg this is for you and chris this is for you and put that big black in pussy and big brown  at same time in her butt and I will go to my maker happy and wanking

Nurse more gas

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well, Jimbo, it seemed spontaneous and she was enjoying the camera. With the thousands of bates she thrown out there this was a natural solid bate. This new grading platform will be good both ways. I'd like to see her talk to the camera. Her naughty little mind still has some tricks up her snatch.

Seeing that today she went on vacation for 3 days I would say that the vote she deserves is a nice 2. Fuck, Leora knew she had to go away for 3 days and on the last night she masturbates just to give the fans a sop. And she could do better than give a sop to keep the fans happy. Obviously another wasted opportunity (indeed thrown away).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Seeing that today she went on vacation for 3 days I would say that the vote she deserves is a nice 2. Fuck, Leora knew she had to go away for 3 days and on the last night she masturbates just to give the fans a sop. And she could do better than give a sop to keep the fans happy. Obviously another wasted opportunity (indeed thrown away).

I will wank to that thank you my friend brokki for reminding  me

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's been a bit of a dry period of bate's lately sadly.

There is the aunt and then there is also Zena in the house.

And even without her aunt or Zena, it's not like Leora is willing to masturbate in this period. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

There is the aunt and then there is also Zena in the house.

And even without her aunt or Zena, it's not like Leora is willing to masturbate in this period. 

No biggie, I'm enjoying watching Zena.