Rate the Bate

Aussie_oi_oi

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

The last one in bed 4/10 no points for style or degree of difficulty. This was for her not for us and probably took off a lot of stress which she certainly needed.

I didn't see it Max, as I rarely watch her these days, but I tend to prefer the more natural bates by any of the girls...bates for them and not showy bates for us, so I'd score them higher...just my preference ☺️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't see it Max, as I rarely watch her these days, but I tend to prefer the more natural bates by any of the girls...bates for them and not showy bates for us, so I'd score them higher...just my preference ☺️

Totally agree.  If and I say if she is getting a kick out of the bating to the cam grrrrreat. Miss that. I just don't want her punching the clock, knocking out a bate and figure she made satisfactory production. Real is what is sexy. She used to look for ways to do something new and naughty. Now it seems it's like when she gets hungry. She eats and cleans up. Don't see the enthusiasm I used to. Bet I know why, too. Who could bate on cam a couple thousand times and got get a bit saturated and bored. She needs/needed a new kick. Malia was helping that but their roles reverse. Malia was all over Leora at first then lost interest. Leora was reluctant to touch Malia's pussy at first but she got into it. Thought Zena would give fresh bait to refresh and expand Leora's desires. I think she loves the money and can't live without it before RLC but she becoming anesthetized. What human wouldn't. Like a drug, the camera isn't enough now for her to get that old kick she got when it was new. The old Leora would have stood naked in front of her living room window at night with the curtains open, blushed and cum. Maybe she's just plain growing up and figuring out there is more to life than having your hand glued to your crotch. Maybe this is a good thing for her. The war hurts but she was far and few between bates before the war.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Totally agree.  If and I say if she is getting a kick out of the bating to the cam grrrrreat. Miss that. I just don't want her punching the clock, knocking out a bate and figure she made satisfactory production. Real is what is sexy. She used to look for ways to do something new and naughty. Now it seems it's like when she gets hungry. She eats and cleans up. Don't see the enthusiasm I used to. Bet I know why, too. Who could bate on cam a couple thousand times and got get a bit saturated and bored. She needs/needed a new kick. Malia was helping that but their roles reverse. Malia was all over Leora at first then lost interest. Leora was reluctant to touch Malia's pussy at first but she got into it. Thought Zena would give fresh bait to refresh and expand Leora's desires. I think she loves the money and can't live without it before RLC but she becoming anesthetized. What human wouldn't. Like a drug, the camera isn't enough now for her to get that old kick she got when it was new. The old Leora would have stood naked in front of her living room window at night with the curtains open, blushed and cum. Maybe she's just plain growing up and figuring out there is more to life than having your hand glued to your crotch. Maybe this is a good thing for her. The war hurts but she was far and few between bates before the war.

If Zena had stayed I would've tuned in more...for a while anyway, as a true voyeur, watching Zena open up. But once it descended into a Leora/Malia like show, I'd go and do something else...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If Zena had stayed I would've tuned in more...for a while anyway, as a true voyeur, watching Zena open up. But once it descended into a Leora/Malia like show, I'd go and do something else...

Watching Zena take that first bath was worth the entire subscription. I was thinking, hot dog, here we go. Dang it.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1