Rate the Bate

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, Howard said:

When will this become an Olympic event?

What do you mean leora doing a slalom when zena comes sliding down her love juice      that's it I have fucking gone end of dick going to fly off

• Haha 2

I didn't watch it beginning to end, too just a bit of build up and get getting off.

She used to have a devious/mischievous streak and loved to throw new things at the camera - and enjoy doing it (that used to giver her the thrill an exhibitionist needs). I hate to say it but she now is like punching a time card at the clock.

The queen of masturbating has reached the saturation point.  We me at least. Never thought it would happen but man, where did the bating to the camera go?

It seems even she is bored with bating. Understandably after several thousand on cam bates who wouldn't?

Leora, hey, gather the money, either go get a real job or go back to mother Russia build a life for your future, either get a profession or maybe have some kids with Paul and importantly, spend time with Eva before she dies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I do miss that cheeky little dog.

Man 'o Oz, Leora is oblivious that all life has a clock ticking. Eva is getting long in the tooth.  Paul love the little monkey like himself. Leora wants Eva.

Only solution I see that checks the boxes is for them to reunite and lavish love on the barkie until she dies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...