B4 - General Topic 2022 #22 (February)

25 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

radislava is ukrainian, marlene is ukrainian of armenian origin, agneta and cleopatra are russians.

Thanks for the information. But I am not sure if Radislava is from Ukraine because what I understand is that she left with her family from her home country many years ago and moved to Europe. This makes my information correct to great extent that she is from a small country that used to be part of the former Soviet Union.  

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The people , normal , daily life people , they have nothing to separate , it is just politics . It’s like us Greeks and the Turks , Germany and France , UK and Ireland  to name a few .. The wars happen from dozens of people deciding and affecting millions , it is such an obvious game once again for whoever watches a bit carefully the events and really calm behind the curtain what’s going on .. 

I think then that the girls are pretty fine , I can’t think that friendships will be by any means affected and in the end , nothing as I have said repeatedly is going to happen . 

Thx DD for replying to my post. I believe that the tension between Russia and Ukraine has been going on for a number of years since Russia took control of Crimea in 2014 and not just lately for the last few months or so. 

Only time will tell if there will be invasion of Ukraine by Putin or not. I guess no one is sure including Putin himself because he was planning to invade but he started to reconsider his decision when he saw the reactions from other countries.

• StnCld316 changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2022 #22 (February)
Il y a 9 heures, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Thanks for the information. But I am not sure if Radislava is from Ukraine because what I understand is that she left with her family from her home country many years ago and moved to Europe. This makes my information correct to great extent that she is from a small country that used to be part of the former Soviet Union.  

radislava's mother is ukrainian, radislava had to spend her childhood in ukraine to speak perfect russian, but actually she has lived for many years in spain because her father or father-in-law is spanish....

Il y a 9 heures, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Thx DD for replying to my post. I believe that the tension between Russia and Ukraine has been going on for a number of years since Russia took control of Crimea in 2014 and not just lately for the last few months or so. 

Only time will tell if there will be invasion of Ukraine by Putin or not. I guess no one is sure including Putin himself because he was planning to invade but he started to reconsider his decision when he saw the reactions from other countries.

without doing too much politics, in 2014 the Russians entered Crimea because the Crimean parliament, following a referendum, proclaimed the secession of the Republic of Crimea and then its reintegration into Russia as a federal subject!!! crimea wanted to become russian again and break away from ukraine, but europe has always refused this decision!!! Crimea is 65% populated by Russians, and only 25% by Ukrainians and other ethnic groups!!!! this is why out of the 22,000 men of the Ukrainian army on the front, 20,000 immediately went over to the Russian side, and only 2,000 Ukrainian soldiers returned home without a fight!!! obviously the european union, puppet of the united states, never wanted to recognize the attachment of the crimea to russia!!! the crimea is also the place where the russian black sea fleet is based, in sebastopol, and refusing that the crimea is russian, it is also depriving russia of an important part of its military navy, unacceptable!!!

today the united states and otan encircle russia on the european side through finland, belarus, estonia, latvia, lithuania, and they financed the putch of 2014 to dismiss the pro-russian president, in order to put a straw man there, by financing and arming the armed groups ukro-Nazis!!! it is out of the question for putin to let ukraine become a front base for otan and the united states, which wanted to install military bases and short and medium range missiles there, a method of coming again, shit on the boots of poutine, which only defends itself!!!! putin does not want to invade ukraine, he will do it only if the russians of ukraine are threatened, as in the donbass region where ukraine threatened with ethnic cleansing!!!! all the east of ukraine is pro russian, ukraine is in the process of collapse, the donbass should become russian again soon because the inhabitants no longer want ukraine!!! the ukrainian president has just asked otan and the united states to stop stoking the fire, because it created a wave of panic among the ukrainians, who wanted to empty their bank accounts, forcing the government to restrict withdrawals money at 30 dollars per withdrawal!!! it's panic, the ukrainians do not want this war, and ukraine has no possibility of resisting alone against the Russian power!!!! so indeed, for our Russian and Ukrainian girls on rlc, the future may be complicated, difficult to be friends when your family in the country is in danger, courage girls!!!!!

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

without doing too much politics, in 2014 the Russians entered Crimea because the Crimean parliament, following a referendum, proclaimed the secession of the Republic of Crimea and then its reintegration into Russia as a federal subject!!! crimea wanted to become russian again and break away from ukraine, but europe has always refused this decision!!! Crimea is 65% populated by Russians, and only 25% by Ukrainians and other ethnic groups!!!! this is why out of the 22,000 men of the Ukrainian army on the front, 20,000 immediately went over to the Russian side, and only 2,000 Ukrainian soldiers returned home without a fight!!! obviously the european union, puppet of the united states, never wanted to recognize the attachment of the crimea to russia!!! the crimea is also the place where the russian black sea fleet is based, in sebastopol, and refusing that the crimea is russian, it is also depriving russia of an important part of its military navy, unacceptable!!!

today the united states and otan encircle russia on the european side through finland, belarus, estonia, latvia, lithuania, and they financed the putch of 2014 to dismiss the pro-russian president, in order to put a straw man there, by financing and arming the armed groups ukro-Nazis!!! it is out of the question for putin to let ukraine become a front base for otan and the united states, which wanted to install military bases and short and medium range missiles there, a method of coming again, shit on the boots of poutine, which only defends itself!!!! putin does not want to invade ukraine, he will do it only if the russians of ukraine are threatened, as in the donbass region where ukraine threatened with ethnic cleansing!!!! all the east of ukraine is pro russian, ukraine is in the process of collapse, the donbass should become russian again soon because the inhabitants no longer want ukraine!!! the ukrainian president has just asked otan and the united states to stop stoking the fire, because it created a wave of panic among the ukrainians, who wanted to empty their bank accounts, forcing the government to restrict withdrawals money at 30 dollars per withdrawal!!! it's panic, the ukrainians do not want this war, and ukraine has no possibility of resisting alone against the Russian power!!!! so indeed, for our Russian and Ukrainian girls on rlc, the future may be complicated, difficult to be friends when your family in the country is in danger, courage girls!!!!!

You give some points , valid or not it is the way that anyone sees the situation and from which side .. The  facts about Crimea are right and what has happened , the present is more complicated .. There are many forum members from many countries and also lots of Americans here so I don’t want to go into details what I believe , there’s the politics section in this forum for such occasions .. i say it once again as I have said it since there were the first rumors , no war is going to happen .. while the whole world is talking about it , there are things happening under our nose let’s say .. but this might also sound as a “ conspiracy “ comment 😁 so nothing more on that 😇

• Thanks 2