B4 - General Topic 2022 #21 (February)

Si nous faisons le décompte de cette nuit, FIOR a consacré beaucoup de temps en aparté avec RADI, une première fois dans les toilettes fitness et 2 fois dans le garage à l'écart des caméras . Que peuvent-ils comploter à par de s'envoyer en l'air ? Hors des caméras c'est une faute professionnelle.

11 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Si nous faisons le décompte de cette nuit, FIOR a consacré beaucoup de temps en aparté avec RADI, une première fois dans les toilettes fitness et 2 fois dans le garage à l'écart des caméras . Que peuvent-ils comploter à par de s'envoyer en l'air ? Hors des caméras c'est une faute professionnelle.

Oh yes because a guy that try to have sex with the girls and do it in front of the cams for years, I think, now only with Radi he will do it off cam.

I think that is more plausible that they are talking about professional stuff and I'm not talking about prostitution.

I know that many here don't believe that Fior is RLC employee but now knowing that he lives near the Villa and this house is the possible next Villa or the second Villa is clear that he is much more then just a "friend of the site". 

Hate to say it and I could be way off track here but after last night’s carry on I now believe that Radi swings both ways and that sky old fox Fior is shagging her. He’s always been sniffing around her so have the fake massages just been a ruse? All that time up in the carport or does he live very close by the villa and they went to his place then she comes to her room for the bj throat spray that they all use. Nah sadly I think there’s more to Radi than meets the eye; not surprising that she’s been there for so long, special rlc treatment perhaps 😉

• Haha 1

Si RADI a jeté son dévolu sur FIOR  le godiche ,nous pouvons dire ,à contrario de ses tenues vestimentaires,qu'elle a TRÈS MAUVAIS GOUT,avec tout l'alcool qu'il a ingurgité RADI a du se régaler.Dans cet état, la levrette s' imposait !

L'intérêt de FIOR c'est qu'on l'a sous la main toujours prêt a éteindre les feux de toute nature ...

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Hate to say it and I could be way off track here but after last night's carry on I now believe that Radi swings both ways and that sky old fox Fior is shagging her. He's always been sniffing around her so have the fake massages just been a ruse? All that time up in the carport or does he live very close by the villa and they went to his place then she comes to her room for the bj throat spray that they all use. Nah sadly I think there's more to Radi than meets the eye; not surprising that she's been there for so long, special rlc treatment perhaps 😉

LMAO...of course she swings both ways and I believe you are correct where the dip shit Fior & Radislava is concerned.

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Contrairement à beaucoup, je pense que Radi et Fior sont allés dans la salle de fitness où elle lui a donné un BJ et il est venu dans sa bouche et elle l'a vomi. Je pense qu'elle voulait goûter le sperme d'un homme alors c'est ce qu'ils ont fait

Tout à fait d'accord puisque arrivée dans sa chambre ,RADI s'aseptise la gorge à l'aide d'un spray. Mais après ils se sont retrouvés les  fois dans le garage...

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Unlike many I think Radi and Fior went into the fitness bathroom where she gave him a BJ and he came in her mouth and she puked it up. I'm thinking she wanted to taste a man's sperm so this is what they did. 

I think Fior likes Radi  and has devoted his attention to her instead of Dani. I just can't see why Radi would be interested in a 50 year old guy with kids when she could easily find a younger better looking guy than him, in fact we have seen Radi turn down better looking guys than him. I will admit some things last night looked odd with all the whispering between Olivia and Ulyana early this morning and Dani not getting involved, but I don't believe there was any sex between between Radi and Fior.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

we must not forget that Radi and Fior have known each other for over a year (and possibly longer). Fior took several of the girls on excursions around the Barcelona area once a week. Radi was on all these trips. He's also her driver 🙂 
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1