B4 - General Topic 2022 #21 (February)

7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think Fior likes Radi  and has devoted his attention to her instead of Dani. I just can't see why Radi would be interested in a 50 year old guy with kids when she could easily find a younger better looking guy than him, in fact we have seen Radi turn down better looking guys than him. I will admit some things last night looked odd with all the whispering between Olivia and Ulyana early this morning and Dani not getting involved, but I don't believe there was any sex between between Radi and Fior.

You can laugh Harley, but I know what I saw and heard in the conversations, but you can't see or hear anything.

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

You can laugh Harley, but I know what I saw and heard in the conversations, but you can't see or hear anything.

I laughed because I was imagining all of the RLC staff laughing at all of the ridiculous comments that are posted here. I laugh because the hiding continues because you people don't put a stop to it. It gets old reading the complaints in this forum and nobody does a damn thing about it. So, to me, it's all laughable!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I laughed because I was imagining all of the RLC staff laughing at all of the ridiculous comments that are posted here. I laugh because the hiding continues because you people don't put a stop to it. It gets old reading the complaints in this forum and nobody does a damn thing about it. So, to me, it's all laughable!!

The most ridiculous comments come from you , a guy that has no idea what’s going on , a guy that is begging to get photos and videos of  a product he hates ..It is all surreal , an insanity of reality ..Of course , it is all our mistake that ( including me first ) keep on giving value to a nobody which actually makes him proud that he manages to piss everyone off ..

You are a 0 , whatever try you make , you will remain the absolute miserable Harley Crying Boy with your only aim to poison with your imagination and ferry tales that are script for the Oscars this small corner of the internet .But it isn’t your fault , it is the fault of the people who allow you this .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

FatBoy flooding most of the topics with his bullshit again. The most annoying user of this forum. 

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are right behind @ddhm in this forum of the most annoying members.  You both have NO life!

I don't often agree with you @HarleyFatboy, but when i do,i let you know. 

See the source image

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, bud2966 said:

SO  IF WE HEAR.THE KITCHEN ,FROM 2-9  WHY CAN'T WE HEAR BEDROOM CAMS

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

On a scale of 9 to 10, how stupid exactly are you? I'm genuinely curious.

Careful,he may answer that question with a letter instead of a number,numbers can be hard.🤣 

R.0a4b9310721e279d3512bf42437108d1?rik=22k20w70SlD%2b2Q&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 1