B4 - General Topic 2022 #21 (February)

Just wanted to comment on the speculation that something happened between Radi and Fior in the fitness restroom. From camera 4-3, in the mirror, when Fior enters the restroom, Radi is on the floor with her head in the toilet. A gentleman always holds a girls hair out of the way when the girl is puking.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Just wanted to comment on the speculation that something happened between Radi and Fior in the fitness restroom. From camera 4-3, in the mirror, when Fior enters the restroom, Radi is on the floor with her head in the toilet. A gentleman always holds a girls hair out of the way when the girl is puking.  

Bulimia? 🤷‍♀️

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Thanks for the clarification.

9 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

A day in the life of being Vegan.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

No, we have not seen anything like it before.
Probably a rotten tomato

Actually we have seen it before.  I haven't seen it lately, but she was a binger and a purger.  When she first got here, she used to eat and then go to the bathroom and you could see her ass in the air, so it seemed that she was purging.  That is why most days after she eats she goes to the fitness room bathroom, so no one can hear her puking.  But lately she hasn't been doing it as much, so I thought she was over it and was trying to get better.  I know she doesn't drink much, so I wonder if she had a bit much to drink tonight and that was why she was puking.

• Upvote 1