B1 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As good friend Noldus said , she might have been controlling it for her own pleasure from her mobile πŸ˜‰

Oh she was controlling it for sure. It was possible to watch on cam. I was just wondering if she ever gave some else the control.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Oh she was controlling it for sure. It was possible to watch on cam. I was just wondering if she ever gave some else the control.

I am sure we will find out in the next days / weeks πŸ˜‰As some good sources say , she might be a friend of Tesla , Tesla was / is a cam girl , so …

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sure we will find out in the next days / weeks πŸ˜‰As some good sources say , she might be a friend of Tesla , Tesla was / is a cam girl , so …

If Marlene is a cam girls she's a very failed one. Isn't good for them to stay long period of time away from it. Only a few can do it and they have a big following.

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If Marlene is a cam girls she's a very failed one. Isn't good for them to stay long period of time away from it. Only a few can do it and they have a big following.

I don’t think she’s a cam girl , I think we could say it for Agneta , but I also doubt it as well .I think RLC is trying to avoid to bring girls in general who work in such field , however now with the OF style of accounts Β , it is many possibilities that girls can have who aren’t shy or they can tease in any way possible .

Β 

I think Marlene is the most elegant and sensual of the girls Β that have joined , the way she’s dressed , the way she moves and her extreme comfort she has on cameras and enjoying the mirrors , at the moment I consider her the best addition , I simply enjoy pleasant and smiley and giving good vibes girls and Marlene is more than a pleasure to watch . Cleopatra is the B2 attraction also but being a local as it seems , we need to see how this affects her presence .

Β 

The conclusion says that currently B1 > B2 but what a week for RLC … Imagine Β that one week ago we were still stuck with the twins and Mila , the change , the difference and the aura Β is incredibly different .

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Before sleeping here , I hope that good friend @ed2Β appears anytime soon , his unique quote has been missed πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Šβ€¦Β 

😍MARLENEπŸ₯°
πŸŒŸπŸ’ZABAVAπŸ’–πŸŒŸ

• Like 1

Zabava bringing a guy in and having some activity (mostly undercover though) already, that is quite impressive! It needs to be pointed out. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Go on, girls! πŸ‘πŸΌ Love the parties! 🀞🏼

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think she’s a cam girl , I think we could say it for Agneta , but I also doubt it as well .I think RLC is trying to avoid to bring girls in general who work in such field , however now with the OF style of accounts Β , it is many possibilities that girls can have who aren’t shy or they can tease in any way possible .

Β 

I think Marlene is the most elegant and sensual of the girls Β that have joined , the way she’s dressed , the way she moves and her extreme comfort she has on cameras and enjoying the mirrors , at the moment I consider her the best addition , I simply enjoy pleasant and smiley and giving good vibes girls and Marlene is more than a pleasure to watch . Cleopatra is the B2 attraction also but being a local as it seems , we need to see how this affects her presence .

Β 

The conclusion says that currently B1 > B2 but what a week for RLC … Imagine Β that one week ago we were still stuck with the twins and Mila , the change , the difference and the aura Β is incredibly different .

Marlene is gorgeous! But I think Agneta has alot of potential. She is definitely an interesting character.

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

😍MARLENEπŸ₯°
πŸŒŸπŸ’ZABAVAπŸ’–πŸŒŸ

There you go my friend πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Β 

Better late than never , there are some β€œ DEFINED β€œ posts in this forum β€œ made in β€œ and β€œ copyright β€œ by certain members , that’s totally yours and always nice to see .

Very Nice Zabava!! He was into licking her pussy for sure. And afterwards she went to put her top on to cuddle and he asked her to leave it off. She got a really big smile on her face that he wanted to cuddle naked with her. While he couldn't perform as well as he would have liked (again the cameras do impact performance) he did lick her pussy a lot. I am hoping when they left for 2 hours he took her to his place and fucked her without the influence of the cameras. I'm sure it would have been very nice as he was romantic. I have no problem with them fucking off camera as long as they also fuck on camera.Β 

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Marlene is gorgeous! But I think Agneta has alot of potential. She is definitely an interesting character.

The best thing is that RLC seems to have found gold , all 4 girls are completely different , for what I have observed Β these few days that have joined it is the fact that they are very β€œ strong β€œ personalities all of them , they seem determined and know exactly what they have signed for ( in comparison to the first Β 24 hours that Β  I believe the majority had objections for Zabava , even good friend moos made a more analyzed post in his opinion about what could be with Zabava but nobody could predict the morning session after her first night out in Barcelona ) and if we think what we have been watching for more than half a year , well , this is like a 180 degrees positive turn .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Very Nice Zabava!! He was into licking her pussy for sure. And afterwards she went to put her top on to cuddle and he asked her to leave it off. She got a really big smile on her face that he wanted to cuddle naked with her. While he couldn't perform as well as he would have liked (again the cameras do impact performance) he did lick her pussy a lot. I am hoping when they left for 2 hours he took her to his place and fucked her without the influence of the cameras. I'm sure it would have been very nice as he was romantic. I have no problem with them fucking off camera as long as they also fuck on camera.Β 

Good points , the thing is that the guy seemed a bit much into her when she looked like simply wanting to have fun . She refused a BJ when he insisted , I totally agree that the whole cameras Β and covers prediscussed outside most probably affected his performance .Β 

Β 

As I have said , with spring / summer approaching , Barcelona going back to absolute no Covid restrictions as also predicted by Easter arrival and perhaps a new villa opening and the pool and the Barceloneta beach escapes , this might indeed be a return to the roots year for RLC , all great for us πŸ˜‡

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There you go my friend πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Β 

Better late than never , there are some β€œ DEFINED β€œ posts in this forum β€œ made in β€œ and β€œ copyright β€œ by certain members , that’s totally yours and always nice to see .

When I joined the forum, the forum was filled with pages like this. Big letters, hearts and flowers. I was alittle bit against it then, because I like to be critical too, as it's not all rosey and perfect. Ironically. Now there is so little possitivity left that my posts are the ones who stands out.