B1 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February)

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Would somebody please tape @ddhm fingers shut!!

There’s no need to write anymore 😂🤣😂🤣 You just use a voice to text app and you then copy the text 😂🤣😂🤣 Welcome in 2022 😂🤣

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So you talk to yourself....you're much more of a whacko than I originally thought!

I make my life easier , when you poison the forum with your endless misery just trying to feel useful for the society , but what am I trying to say to a person  that his only aim in life is to find a place to feel that people deal with him and therefore not being alone …The difference is that I enjoy watching and participating here with other people when you infiltrate to degrade , insult and be a typical full of hate guy  and express your anger that you have inside you . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I make my life easier , when you poison the forum with your endless misery just trying to feel useful for the society , but what am I trying to say to a person  that his only aim in life is to find a place to feel that people deal with him and therefore not being alone …The difference is that I enjoy watching and participating here with other people when you infiltrate to degrade , insult and be a typical full of hate guy  and express your anger that you have inside you . 

You don't know me at all professor whacko!!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Quick reminder for the people in attendance .. this is the same girl that showered with her underwear when she arrived  48 hours ago 😁😁😁

I love it when that happens ha!!...I don't think she'll be leaving after the 1st week...:biggrin:

I said before and I say again. I think I never saw Karol being so friendly with any other girl as much as she's with Marlene, Zabava is sleeping all day so...

And I hope that Karol didn't got angry that Zabava brought a guy home. Maybe Karol brought the DJ to show the girls that they could do the same. idk.