B1 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February)

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Zabava didn't get the memo that balcony sunbathing is only done nude. C'mon your on a fucking voyeur site. Go home if you don't want to be there and quit wasting the paying voyeurs time please.

I don't want to hurt you but I think you're confusing a lot of things behind the word "voyeur"
Personally, I fell under her spell just with her shower in a swimsuit, so I can tell you that since then I've fallen in love with her at least 50 times 😁

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't want to hurt you but I think you're confusing a lot of things behind the word "voyeur"
Personally, I fell under her spell just with her shower in a swimsuit, so I can tell you that since then I've fallen in love with her at least 50 times 😁

To be honest , she’s the most difficult to “ understand “ her next move and this is what  fascinates me too.. You don’t know what to expect , she might go one day completely naked in the balcony and she maybe even never masturbate for her whole stay but she also might have 3-4 different guys and still doing her things under the covers 😆 Expect the unexpected is what gives the voyeur’s chills and this girl has brought this wonderful feeling .