B1 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February)

I would like to remind all young RLC users, that many years ago, almost all girls were living on dating sites, the meeting with Karol and phones in hand would seem to lead to this conclusion, who would refuse easy money

Hats off to Zabava for bringing that guy home. And looks like they just met. Only sad thing is that she didn't give him a BJ. I hope is because of the cams not that she is selfish.

And Marlene did a great bate. I wounder if she ever gave access of her toy to another guy.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Hats off to Zabava for bringing that guy home. And looks like they just met. Only sad thing is that she didn't give him a BJ. I hope is because of the cams not that she is selfish.

And Marlene did a great bate. I wounder if she ever gave access of her toy to another guy.

Access of her toy to another guy ? Meaning ? 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Access of her toy to another guy ? Meaning ? 

Her toy looks like this one.

The other person with the app can control her toy over the internet or bluetooth.

WWW.LOVENSE.COM

Tens of thousands of long-distance couples have benefited from our Bluetooth sex toys. Learn more about Lovense products now!

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Her toy looks like this one.

The other person with the app can control her toy over the internet or bluetooth.

WWW.LOVENSE.COM

Tens of thousands of long-distance couples have benefited from our Bluetooth sex toys. Learn more about Lovense products now!

As good friend Noldus said , she might have been controlling it for her own pleasure from her mobile 😉