B1 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February)

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I said before and I say again. I think I never saw Karol being so friendly with any other girl as much as she's with Marlene, Zabava is sleeping all day so...

And I hope that Karol didn't got angry that Zabava brought a guy home. Maybe Karol brought the DJ to show the girls that they could do the same. idk.

It looks like all 3 are chatting and laughing about last night's events now...

Jesus Christ, if I was 40 years younger, had the money I have today, looked the way I did when I was in my 20's I would be on a plane today to meet Karol. She is the kind of woman to take home to Mom. I am in love with this woman. As I said before when she is serious and truly wants to get herself off, she uses just her finger to flick the bean. It's a show when she uses all those vibrators. 

Just realized that is a lot of if's... lol  🤣

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jesus Christ, if I was 40 years younger, had the money I have today, looked the way I did when I was in my 20's I would be on a plane today to meet Karol. She is the kind of woman to take home to Mom. I am in love with this woman. As I said before when she is serious and truly wants to get herself off, she uses just her finger to flick the bean. It's a show when she uses all those vibrators. 

Just realized that is a lot of if's... lol  🤣

So are you a fan then?...😏

• Haha 1