Leora - Home Activities (2022) #23

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I think you’ll find she went out in jeans, and she returned in those shiny fake looking leather trousers 

He is actually right. However, knowing how clean this woman is, I have no concern about it. 

(Attachment Removed)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RdKing said:

Il est en fait raison. Cependant, sachant à quel point cette femme est propre, je n’ai aucune inquiétude à ce sujet.

(Attachment Removed)

Bonsoir

Leora est partie en week-end avec la même tenue quelle est rentré aujourd’hui vers midi avec des achats de vêtement quelle a laissé sur la chaise a l’entrée et elle a déposé son sac dans la chambre a coté de la porte et puis ressortie pour revenir avec des fleurs et ressortie

Pour pouvez vérifier sur les replays si vous avez des doutes

Photos du départ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I think you’ll find she went out in jeans, and she returned in those shiny fake looking leather trousers 

Check replay 11Feb 16:50:10 camera 8.  Then follow her actions from 16:54, until she exited 16:56.    You will find that she left in the green sweater, and the shiny black trousers. But, she also put extra clothes in a shopping bag, that she took with her. When she went out the door.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

31 minutes ago, scutus said:

Check replay 11Feb 16:50:10 camera 8.  Then follow her actions from 16:54, until she exited 16:56.    You will find that she left in the green sweater, and the shiny black trousers. But, she also put extra clothes in a shopping bag, that she took with her. When she went out the door.

And Leora returned with the same bag it's under the chair in her bedroom most likely with the change of clothes she took.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I have a question,why are Leora and Paul seperated in the first place? i never knew.If they are broke up why do they even talk?

She gave him a blow job one time and I remember she nearly threw up his dick stunk I know  it had just been up the dog I have the video 🤮

• Haha 1