Leora - Home Activities (2022) #23

Pete1960

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only way that she can manage to make this apartment interesting to watch are the appearances of her friend , she has understood the likes of the audience and also she's bored by herself , what is it left for her to do ? 
  …Feed and tease the audience because she did things with Malia and the time passed by , copy paste it nearly two years after with a friend that agreed to appear on cameras and that's how you avoid in a way negative criticism and extend the staying without worrying the employer … Two same RLC concepts under the roommates / singles tab in the RLC main page category , find the differences … Yes , the one having a private life both in and out of cameras and being considered a slut / whore / nympho and the other , well , she's Leora … Leora is Leora , a private life both in and out of cameras and I still try to figure out what's her private life inside the apartment . Ahh well , it's speaking to Paul , sleeping , watching her portable devices , taking showers , eating , ironing , dancing , and masturbating ..Value for money .

🙄 ☝️ 😂 🤣  Most who have payed enough attention to the various participants threads are likely aware of who your favorite is in regards to the two participants referred to and it certainly is not the latter participant referred to and perhaps it is but yet another part of a reason of why you may actually be a lonesome and isolated Lonely Boy of Corfu.

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Looking for films in Russian.. I do not suppose many blockbusters are dubbed in Russian or have subtitles.

There has been an update for the crappy LG web browser.

I've got a few but they are very very naughty but if you want to risk prison I can send you some

• Haha 1

Just now, Gregg said:

I've got a few but they are very very naughty but if you want to risk prison I can send you some

Fucking hell guy s give me a chance  didn't expect all of you coming forward going to have to start charging 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🙄 ☝️ 😂 🤣  Most who have payed enough attention to the various participants threads are likely aware of who your favorite is in regards to the two participants referred to and it certainly is not the latter participant referred to and perhaps it is but yet another part of a reason of why you may actually be a lonesome and isolated Lonely Boy of Corfu.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

For days there are posts and posts and posts and here comes the Almighty Nicholas to post his hilarious nonsense English for the lonesome and isolated  Lonely Boy Of Corfu 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Thank you for the honors Almighty Nicholas , data recorders and greggs are of non threat to a woman your are  idolizing because she has managed to make certain personal things of yours being like a rubber 😈😈😈🤡🤡🤡🤡 that you are doing anything with your Almighty Nicholas power to speak about me because I am one of the few who do post something , have an opinion and criticize and you simply can’t swallow it that despite your Almighty efforts of you and your minions for months and months and months , I am not shutting my BS mouth 😂🤣😂🤣

Please continue , it is just ridiculous that you make it so obvious of having escalated at the hierarchy of Leora’s worshipers / defenders / protectors …You have learnt your lesson incredibly well from your fellow archpeasants and army of subjects of the goddess …Oh Almighty Nicholas , tell me , have you bend the knee also or are you waiting in the queue ? 

Good night 😴💤

• Confused 1

Ongoing roomating   preparations , the place will become for sure more interesting and Leora will be able to manage to deal with easier absent times as soon as spring and summer arrives ..An occupied apartment can always make it easier , Malia “ covered “ it great for more than 1,5 years 😇

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

For days there are posts and posts and posts and here comes the Almighty Nicholas to post his hilarious nonsense English for the lonesome and isolated  Lonely Boy Of Corfu 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Thank you for the honors Almighty Nicholas ,  I am not shutting my BS mouth 😂🤣😂🤣

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Upvote 1