Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Topics can now go back to 30 Pages.

HMMMM very interesting.  I recall the reason for the 20 page limit was due to traffic not being robust enough.  I should go back and check (but I won't) but didn't we go to 20 pages when Nelly and Martina separated (or at least attempted to separate)?   Now that we see Nelly and Martina on cam for the first time in months ... we are back to 30 pages!  Happy Days are hear again!

I don't think Nelley needs the nice packaging. She used to be more interested in the content..😁 But isn't this her usual Saturday night dress ? It might be easier to get into the popular clubs to be dressed in that way.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

HMMMM very interesting.  I recall the reason for the 20 page limit was due to traffic not being robust enough.  I should go back and check (but I won't) but didn't we go to 20 pages when Nelly and Martina separated (or at least attempted to separate)?   Now that we see Nelly and Martina on cam for the first time in months ... we are back to 30 pages!  Happy Days are hear again!

Or just a flash in the pan.🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I don't think Nelley needs the nice packaging. She used to be more interested in the content..😁 But isn't this her usual Saturday night dress ? It might be easier to get into the popular clubs to be dressed in that way.

I'm pretty sure she'll be doing some dancing tonight..

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

HMMMM...yes back to the happy Martina, she was showing so much happiness, she make herself so beautiful because she know what will be happing tonight....long hours of pure pleasure.

AH ! Us woman, we have that sense of pure joy and letting go for long hours (sorry guy) .... 🥰 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

90% of the time when she goes out on a Saturday night she is never home before 7am. 

but tonight with Nelly, 'before 7 am' LOL 

• Sad 1

On 3/5/2022 at 5:10 PM, JenniferMom said:

Going to 20 pages was done to try and improve our ratings.  The faster topics turn over and newer topics created improves the ratings as it creates more views of the topics. We did obtain most of our goal and we set out, it may not be 100% of what was strived for but Cam Caps is now at a respectable level.  Now that Traffic on the Forum is picking up the ratings should improve some more whether it be at 20 pages or 30 pages.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, tle said:

That dress sure is short... or those legs sure are long...Mmm

practical for long hands of Nelly....those fingers can go anywhere 🤪

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1