Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

10 hours ago, yelt said:

Hello girlsfun2, Several good points. Although some of the previous comments regarding Martina, children, workplace, and the internet may be overstated. I applied for my current position last year and know there was a search completed through social media and the internet as part of the application.  However, the search was performed on by my legal name.  I am not so sure Martina has much concern of being recognized for being on RLC, as the super highway search would be on her real name not the screen name currently used.

However, the findings of facial recognition and seeing her in sexual activity could be accidental but what are the chances? 

interesting, thank for the information, I was just wandering about that.

Yes there is some probability and her real name is know by some but the association with information and her name or picture is possible.

Funny , on my side too, many year ago, they did a 'search' on me for my job.

I appreciate your intervention, thank again

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Yes ....now. A quick review of last night bedtime was a different picture. Quiet, infrequent words between Martina and Alberto. Martina covering herself with blankets, on her side, while Alberto half laid next to her, in deep thought, for a long time, resting his arm on her at times. Looked to me as a serious moment, nothing playful. The next day, after school, in the kitchen, Martina was pensive, playing with her nails, taking again with Alberto on a serious topic. At the end, they did hug and kiss, and she jumped into his arms. Hours later, both in a good mood.

Sometimes they act like a married couple...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Yes ....now. A quick review of last night bedtime was a different picture. Quiet, infrequent words between Martina and Alberto. Martina covering herself with blankets, on her side, while Alberto half laid next to her, in deep thought, for a long time, resting his arm on her at times. Looked to me as a serious moment, nothing playful. The next day, after school, in the kitchen, Martina was pensive, playing with her nails, taking again with Alberto on a serious topic. At the end, they did hug and kiss, and she jumped into his arms. Hours later, both in a good mood.

hi chuck206,

Yes when Martina has her 'thinking face' or her 'stone face' , there something going on...Usually she end up kissing Alberto with a lot of affection. It give the impression that Alberto accept 'again' that she want to pass more time with other doing what ever she want. Even this afternoon, she was like demanding "I want to go out, I need it' and he say ok like everytime....

It make me think when I was with my former boyfriend, he accepted more and more thing like doing more special meeting with my 'girlfriends on the side' until one day, he tell me, he out of that life. I push the limit to the max. 

But it good to notice and have this information can help us to better understand what going on. There relationship is quite special no doubt.

Thank

35 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Well, the crisis observed by some does not appear to be that bad. At the moment it looks more like a reconciliation and a very intensive one.😂

Just took a peek, in the bedroom, Martina is naked, dancing and singing along with the music, in front of Alberto. Happy, happy, happy.    

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Or just maybe Alberto wants a turn with Nelly too see 👀 if he can do a better job than Martina 

Well Martina isn't sporting a schlong. So Alberto has the advantage with Nelly in that department. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

tipsy 🙂 

So let me exercise the gray cells, Happy, dancing, singing Martina plus a few drinks = tipsy. As I have seen tonight, Tipsy Martina loses her pants, loses her panties, loses her bra, becomes sexually playful, gets fingered, does a 69, and sucks cock.

Gee, many nights when Martina goes out she is happy, dancing and singing. We can all tell when she returns in the early daylight hours, she has had enough to drink to go beyond tipsy.   Oh My.  😲

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

So let me exercise the gray cells, Happy, dancing, singing Martina plus a few drinks = tipsy. As I have seen tonight, Tipsy Martina loses her pants, loses her panties, loses her bra, becomes sexually playful, gets fingered, does a 69, and sucks cock.

Gee, many nights when Martina goes out she is happy, dancing and singing. We can all tell when she returns in the early daylight hours, she has had enough to drink to go beyond tipsy.

This is a very brilliant observation.

The people who believe nothing sexual happens during Martina’s all-nighters would also have to believe she only gets frisky and sexual ON CAM when she is tipsy.  If she is OFF CAM, getting tipsy does not have the same effect on her apparently.  Yeah right.

Well done Charles #206!

• Like 1