Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

effectively your right but I must say that it is strange that all or you are talking about Martina kids....you are really in advance here and Alberto the father ? LOL 

But to me the most important part, is the job/workplace that she will have some day or higher education/school. We all know that what goes in the net , stay in the net. Sooner or later, someone near her will know about...that will bother me if I was in her shoe. She do nothing wrong here and it ok to be nude or to have sex on the net and she must have receive good sex education (not to think that is bad) but not all people are on the same level about sex, no doubt. But somebody can always use the information and use it again her. There some much more crazy people in the worlds now.

Good talk ashleyxyz and JenniferMom and tle 

Kiss you all ! 

p.s. I have less time for RLC now but I will comeback more regularly. I finish my day at work and I'm very tired mentally. And to see those peoples in the RLC having s so much time to do nothing....it let me think about the meaning of life...To relax, I'm watching 'Casablanca' (for X times), Wow ! Ingrid Bergman was so much beautiful in that movie, I imagine the feeling just to hold her in my arm...sweet dream 💖

Hello girlsfun2, Several good points. Although some of the previous comments regarding Martina, children, workplace, and the internet may be overstated. I applied for my current position last year and know there was a search completed through social media and the internet as part of the application.  However, the search was performed on by my legal name.  I am not so sure Martina has much concern of being recognized for being on RLC, as the super highway search would be on her real name not the screen name currently used.

However, the findings of facial recognition and seeing her in sexual activity could be accidental but what are the chances? 

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Jen, do any kids want to see thier parents having sex? I don't think so, so I don't think they would be looking for them in the first place. I would never want to see my brothers and thier wives having sex, and if I saw a video of my parents when they were younger having sex, I'd probably shoot myself! Lol

Yes of course no one wants this.  But I was thinking ... along with @Adalbert that other kids would find these videos and use them to harass and make fun of Martina's kids.

• Like 1

Elle est où Martina?

Hier à minuit s’était tendu entre eux.

Lui au bord des larmes et elle très

froide et indifférente.

C’est comme s’il y avait une rupture de

couple dans l’air.

Quelqu’un sait quelque chose?

31 minutes ago, chema said:

Elle est où Martina?

froide et indifférente.

couple dans l’air.

They appear to be getting along fine now. Alberto just fixed Martina a treat.

33 minutes ago, chema said:

Elle est où Martina?

froide et indifférente.

couple dans l’air.

I will check, was it in the bedroom or else ? Around midnight ?

just before she leave this afternoon, she explain what she want to do (going out...) and she give Alberto a lot of kiss and affection, just like a kid "can I go, can I go...please ?'

She make herself beautiful, hair, makeup rapidly and bring something from the bathroom that she take real fast and put in her purse, no able to see what it was. She was all happy when she look herself in the miroir before going out. 

Martina gona have some fun tonight like the song "Long Tall Sally" that go like this:

I'm gonna have some fun tonight, have some fun tonight
Have some fun tonight, everything's all right
Have some fun, have me some fun tonight

• Haha 1

Just now, tle said:

They appear to be getting along fine now. Alberto just fixed Martina a treat.

Yes ....now. A quick review of last night bedtime was a different picture. Quiet, infrequent words between Martina and Alberto. Martina covering herself with blankets, on her side, while Alberto half laid next to her, in deep thought, for a long time, resting his arm on her at times. Looked to me as a serious moment, nothing playful. The next day, after school, in the kitchen, Martina was pensive, playing with her nails, taking again with Alberto on a serious topic. At the end, they did hug and kiss, and she jumped into his arms. Hours later, both in a good mood.

• Thanks 1