Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can accept that you have to be desperate to be on RLC.

to be on RLC, it to make money (a lot) with your body without having to do it in the physical world. I must admit, it a easy way to earn money with your body in 2022. If you want to go further, go with OF for money (a lot and a lot).

But for us here.....it is a way to spend money.....

Who wins here ?  ::) LOL

• Like 1

How come there wasn’t a lot of talk about yesterday’s video around 10:00 in the bedroom?

Last night’s video around 22:00 in the bedroom was simply sublime, incredible, I was completely overwhelmed.

The video of the past between Martina and Nelly was the most incredible, but this video of yesterday finds itself as the second most incredible.  

Martina and Alberto took advantage of the outing with the dogs to smoke some pot.

On the way back, Martina was full of energy (wow!) and even sang in English and the lyrics were funny sexual and danced like a real pro of a naked dancer. It was impossible to resist a show like this, I wonder how Alberto did not go crazy. 

And she was constantly laughing. Alberto was also stoned. Funny, funny!!

And all this sex afterwards and naturally even after all this energy release, Martina still wanted more WOW!!! Dance and sang again and sexual expression.

We see the experience she gained during her weekend nights, she knows how to dance and make very sexually suggestive movements. Amazing!!!

All this lasted more than an hour!!!!! Even Alberto lasted 'long time' (to a certain degree...)

In conclusion:

• So, no doubt, booze and pot and dance, on her weekend nights, it must be amazing to see her at parties or wherever she goes and don't forget, she is a exhibitionist. 
  • I imagine that on these weekend nights, she can experience sexual pleasure with several people with the energy she showed last night.... 
  • And you all know the citation: Make love Not war
  • And a 'little' pot to Martina and Alberto does a lot of good to us RLC viewer

Funny, funny, funny Girlsfun2 !

• Confused 1

On 2/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, chuck206 said:

I was just thinking .... I know, rare ..... maybe Martina and Alberto are worried about their Russian paycheck coming to an end. They might have to get ..... jobs.  Oh, the horror! 😄

Should RLC be worried! I would say so. Should Martina and Alberto be concerned, not just yet.  Russian banks have been sanctioned, any Russian-linked finances, Russian Foreign Assets Frozen.

Serious ? Well, I would simply describe it as an aggressor's war against a sovereign country. 😱 This is far beyond serious.

You are right money transfer might be more difficult in future let's see how long RLC will be online.

2 hours ago, tle said:

They seem to be taking in the news from Ukraine pretty seriously this morning.

I think everyone takes this seriously
You also have to take into account that Martina is very good friends with Megan, so it's quite logical that she's worried.

• Sad 1

weekend night are coming......the 'stress' of what will happen ?

GO Martina, Full throttle , we need a show !!! in or out , we don't mind, have fun ! We see or guest , that the game here..... 

hum...where are they ?

out, caution, some will think that the go smoke stuff together.....

p.s. Taco doesn't take drug, he always have a good show all the time, he has to keep awake.....Martina and Alberto are doing show every time of the day and night. Taco we are with you to follow what is happening.

• Sad 2