Leora - Home Activities (2022) #26

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ImJustThatBored said:

If she did, it'd be as boring as the rest of her events. Radislavas room as been more entertaining recently than solo Leora has been the entire time she's been at RLC. Don't get me wrong, I'd gladly have her sit on my face, but she doesn't do anything interesting. No wonder she's probably depressed.

The only way that this place could get interesting again it would be for Leora to allow having guest(s) in the apartment , this is exactly what she did . The next step was to finally see any guest becoming more generous or better saying no cameras shy , this is what exactly also happened with a bit delay but every guest is different .

I praised Leora that finally she made her apartment accessible to others and like this she managed to escape her loneliness , I don’t care about reasons or whatever the further ideas she has about Zena ( which for me is a simple friendship and I can’t with any way possible understand how all this lesbian thing comes from a woman who isn’t lesbian despite the talks that Leora won’t have a problem trying if the situation occurs , I only laugh with that 😂🤣 ) , but Leora desperately needed a friend that could be with her in her own place . Zena looks a decent girl , she has this nice voyeur’s exciting thing of being shy and most of all this slow showing/blossoming it is exactly what the most of the people wish to watch .I am perfectly fine with the development and I applaud the process 😇👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2