Leora - Home Activities (2022) #26

Pete1960

Quite a posh thing to do - Be prepared right for a bath by having a shower first 😄

Reminds me of that glorious September. The Tuesday she had a shower ready to go and meet LB. Got out, called him, had a screaming bout, turned to Malia and said 'We're having a bath', cue 8 consecutive nights of brilliance. Then she made up with him. Cue end.😒

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes but the thing next to them, that looks like a card are packets, that's what i was referring to.

Thanks. 

I would think if Zena was coming back she'd have left her pack but who knows?  Leora did do something special for Zena.  Those new panties are going to have to be put on.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Thanks. 

I would think if Zena was coming back she'd have left her pack but who knows?  Leora did do something special for Zena.  Those new panties are going to have to be put on.

I looked at it again and it was 2 pair of new panties left with Zena's clothes on her bed.  Maybe next she buys her a shortie nighty

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

I looked at it again and it was 2 pair of new panties left with Zena's clothes on her bed.  Maybe next she buys her a shortie nighty

Hmm...sounds like Leora is a pimp buying nice clothes for her chick. 😀

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1