B1 - General Topic 2022 #8 (February / March)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another social interaction for K&R , best couple appearing since a very long time , trying to keep a good relationship with everyone .. And then you can think of that guy Maksim 🤪🤪🤬😡

The good thing is that looks like Leia dump him.

The bad part is that probably she will never come back. 😢

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The good thing is that looks like Leia dump him.

The bad part is that probably she will never come back. 😢

In my opinion , a clever RLC tenant should know when the time’s up for a job like this and simply pursue a real cause in life and not hiding behind the comforts of free rental and salary just being naked and doing whatever on cameras .. 

I think it is a job that you can do at your early 20s , especially all the girls that have travelled from Eastern Europe .. Learning so much in life action about the western life and culture , living in a must see city like Barcelona , what an experience and of course a “ gold chance “ to make money and if you are clever enough to use it accordingly , the money that these girls are getting paid  it is like possibly a year’s salary in one month for many of them , especially in the past . 

The more they continue with RLC , the more it becomes difficult to escape and achieve personal goals .. but then , you see girls like Anna and Lola for example that they manage to “ marry” the real life with the cameras life , these are the clever ones .. 

Leia ? If she has really left Maksim , best news for her personal love life , hope she has also proceeded with the rest of her life in all fields . From a voyeur’s side , I would love seeing her back knowing that she has nothing to hide and she would do all on cameras but from the simple observer and wanting the best as not the staged name Leia , her time is up with this project and i hope she gets involved in the real life world projects and challenges , I am sure she will succeed . 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my opinion , a clever RLC tenant should know when the time’s up for a job like this and simply pursue a real cause in life and not hiding behind the comforts of free rental and salary just being naked and doing whatever on cameras .. 

I think it is a job that you can do at your early 20s , especially all the girls that have travelled from Eastern Europe .. Learning so much in life action about the western life and culture , living in a must see city like Barcelona , what an experience and of course a “ gold chance “ to make money and if you are clever enough to use it accordingly , the money that these girls are getting paid  it is like possibly a year’s salary in one month for many of them , especially in the past . 

The more they continue with RLC , the more it becomes difficult to escape and achieve personal goals .. but then , you see girls like Anna and Lola for example that they manage to “ marry” the real life with the cameras life , these are the clever ones .. 

Leia ? If she has really left Maksim , best news for her personal love life , hope she has also proceeded with the rest of her life in all fields . From a voyeur’s side , I would love seeing her back knowing that she has nothing to hide and she would do all on cameras but from the simple observer and wanting the best as not the staged name Leia , her time is up with this project and i hope she gets involved in the real life world projects and challenges , I am sure she will succeed . 

Since she's a model and a "influencer" I think she can pull a "Anna and Lola" strategy.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Since she's a model and a "influencer" I think she can pull a "Anna and Lola" strategy.

I hope so … But in order for any  of these girls to beat Lola’s class , pff , Lola is a MASTER .. amazing . 

• Haha 1

Ok beautiful Karol, I am not going to watch you masturbate with the light on. I can't see your beautiful pussy and labia clearly enough when you use a light. It messes with the night vision on the cameras. If that is your intent, then I won't watch. I will miss watching you, but it is not enjoyable for me. 

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ich hoffe es … Aber damit eines dieser Mädchen Lolas Klasse schlagen kann, pff, Lola ist eine MEISTERIN … unglaublich. 

Wobei war Lola eine Meisterin, kann mich erinnern das noch vor Wochen hier in Chat nur über den Raum von Lola und Anna geschimpft wurde.

Übrings ich fand, die beiden hatten tolle Figuren u. die schönsten Titten und Nippel. 😏😃