B4 - General Topic 2022 #26 (February / March)

58 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope that with is happening in Ukraine, we won't have conflict between the girls !! 

I think the best answer we can get in B1 where girls from both countries live together , it is all normal , people have nothing to divide .. they are of the same religion , same language mostly with some little differences , it is just politics .. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the best answer we can get in B1 where girls from both countries live together , it is all normal , people have nothing to divide .. they are of the same religion , same language mostly with some little differences , it is just politics .. 

I don't see any of the girls showing support for the Russian Government. Either they support Ukraine or are silent. Even the ones that are silent I dough that they support their government.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Zabava, Marlene. Holly, Tweety, Tata, Kylie and Rus are Ukrainian. 

Loraine is Moldovan.  Radislava Belarusian / Russian. 

All others in the "on vacation" apartments are Russian.

I think Tata is from Russia because the time she arrived at B5 about 3 weeks ago was 2 hours after the arrival of a flight from Saint Petersburg and I wondered at that time if she knows Bogdan & Nelly.

I agree with you that Loraine & Radislava are not Russians

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope that with is happening in Ukraine, we won't have conflict between the girls !! 

I think, The Russian girls, who are in the project mostly traveled in many places in Europe, they love the European westerns lifestyle ,  I dont think they support their government, however, they prefer  keep  silent to save their families at home. at the end Russia is not a country that you can express your free opinions and thoughts in it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think Tata is from Russia because the time she arrived at B5 about 3 weeks ago was 2 hours after the arrival of a flight from Saint Petersburg and I wondered at that time if she knows Bogdan & Nelly.

I agree with you that Loraine & Radislava are not Russians

She's Ukrainian  

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think Karol is a nice girl and didn't have any problems being a friend with Nana and the twins before they went back to Ukraine but this will depend on the new girls in B1. I guess in the next few weeks, we will know if their relationship will be the same or different. 

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess I will wait for any opportunity to see her passport whether it is a red or blue one.

You do not have to be so hung up on flights, these girls come and go from different places in the world and preferably with stopovers

• Upvote 1