B4 - General Topic 2022 #26 (February / March)

8 hours ago, Noodle said:

I think NATO will attack Russia sooner or later. There are significant movements of NATO soldiers and arsenal towards the Russian-Bielorusian and Ukranian border, then the Baltic countries, Poland and Romania. Here there is a really big risk. Perhaps it is also a war for raw materials and energy that are in Russia. Between the Latvian border and Moscow there are not even 700 km. 800 American soldiers join the NATO contingent. To me it doesn't seem like an act of defense by NATO but more of an imminent attack against Russia. Agreements are being made with Japan and Australia. And then there is the case of Hunter Biden, son of Joe Biden, a consultant for Burisma, a gas company in Ukraine, and Poroshenko during the Obama presidency. Perhaps therefore Germany should not have put Gas Stream 2 into operation. Bush and Biden understand each other. One for oil and the other for gas? Here I think the air stinks a lot more than we could have imagined. 🤨

NATO WILL NOT ATTACK THEY DEFEND

Russia attacked Poland at the same time as the Nazis they got what they deserved.

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In B4, Olivia, Ulyana and Loraine are Russians

I thought Loraine was from moldova?

at least that's what I saw on her Instagram before she changed it🤷‍♂️

she is some beauty contestant for tourism 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I thought Loraine was from moldova?

at least that's what I saw on her Instagram before she changed it🤷‍♂️

she is some beauty contestant for tourism 🤷‍♂️

Maybe you are right for Loraine

13 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I hope the families and friends of the current participants from Ukraine are safe and well. 

From the current participants that I know of is Tweety and Holly and maybe one or two new girls in B1 & B2 who I am not aware of.

58 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Do you know who of the  girls  are Russian if there is any? or all r Ukranian 

Zabava, Marlene. Holly, Tweety, Tata, Kylie and Rus are Ukrainian. 

Loraine is Moldovan.  Radislava Belarusian / Russian. 

All others in the "on vacation" apartments are Russian.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope that with is happening in Ukraine, we won't have conflict between the girls !! 

... or an argument between the "Twin Harleys" now he has started a strange two-way dialogue, inadvertently giving us some laughs on rather a grim RLC day ... 🤣🤣