B4 - General Topic 2022 #26 (February / March)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I think that is a logical decision to postpone the inauguration because no one  is in the mood of a celebration. Even if the new tenants are already in Barcelona I don't think that it will be every entertaining to watch them.

It might be that  tenants are returnees or locals , let’s see ..Whatever the case is and no matter how hard and painful it is all , life continues for everyone .. Only the people who are living where the war actions are happening know really what’s going on in their lives , all the sympathy of the world goes for them .

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It might be that  tenants are returnees or locals , let’s see ..Whatever the case is and no matter how hard and painful it is all , life continues for everyone .. Only the people who are living where the war actions are happening know really what’s going on in their lives , all the sympathy of the world goes for them .

My guess is that, if the new Villa is really ready to open, they will wait until next week or so to do it.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that, if the new Villa is really ready to open, they will wait until next week or so to do it.

It probably is...but, out or respect, I think they should put it on the back burner till the Ukraine issue is clearer...