B4 - General Topic 2022 #26 (February / March)

Well , they would have either let things trouble their mind or try to escape the sad thoughts , off they go with a 2nd fun night and moving the party times from B5 to the villa ..It is a pity that the B2 girls avoid the place , that B6 chooses their own little gathering with Radislava ( when Harley seemed to enjoy last night ) and of course B1 new girls ( especially Zabava looking completely sad with the things happening and might have family , friends or relatives completely in the middle of wherever things happen ) ..Let’s hope that these are some last hours of devastation for these people ( however everyone is affected as long this situation continues ) and the world goes back to normal sooner or later .

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , they would have either let things trouble their mind or try to escape the sad thoughts , off they go with a 2nd fun night and moving the party times from B5 to the villa ..It is a pity that the B2 girls avoid the place , that B6 chooses their own little gathering with Radislava ( when Harley seemed to enjoy last night ) and of course B1 new girls ( especially Zabava looking completely sad with the things happening and might have family , friends or relatives completely in the middle of wherever things happen ) ..Let’s hope that these are some last hours of devastation for these people ( however everyone is affected as long this situation continues ) and the world goes back to normal sooner or later .

Radi is holding Harley with her in b6. And apparently Harley is enjoying the time with Radi. And for the rest of them, it would be good for their minds if they were with them in these sad times

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope that there will finally be a de-escalation plan on both sides. So far both sides blame each other and people are dying. 😔

18 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Se ha creato degli idioti come te, allora non c'è speranza.

I don't know you but if you are like that with strangers, I prefer not to know you. I can not find arguments with intelligent like you and ........... as you can see I have not offended you as you do

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't know you but if you are like that with strangers, I prefer not to know you. I can not find arguments with intelligent like you and ........... as you can see I have not offended you as you do

Don't argue guys. We're already facing a war, so just chill out in here