B4 - General Topic 2022 #26 (February / March)

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2022 #26 (February / March)
10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Sometimes I don't understand Radi. What do you find in Fiora to get involved in her vulgar and offensive games of her dignity as a woman? and then I wonder if anyone has news of Cecilia, what happened to her?

Radislava loves the cameras and the attention , she will meet anyone knowing that can bring her the top cameras viewing .. Fiora is a tenant that has always been respecting the viewers and have done everything on camera .. I find it nice that these two maybe try to develop a friendship , for what we saw , it might be that fiora can practice with Radislava her Spanish in a very direct and efficient way as Radislava is fluent in Spanish .. 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava ama le telecamere e l'attenzione, incontrerà chiunque sapendo che può portarle le migliori telecamere. Fiora è un'inquilina che ha sempre rispettato gli spettatori e ha fatto tutto davanti alla telecamera.. Trovo bello che questi due forse cerca di sviluppare un'amicizia, per quello che abbiamo visto, potrebbe essere che Fiora possa praticare con Radislava il suo spagnolo in un modo molto diretto ed efficiente dato che Radislava parla correntemente lo spagnolo.. 

Boh! I disagree, however, I respect your idea, i think that Fiora of a vulgar and opportunistic person, almost false

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava loves the cameras and the attention , she will meet anyone knowing that can bring her the top cameras viewing .. Fiora is a tenant that has always been respecting the viewers and have done everything on camera .. I find it nice that these two maybe try to develop a friendship , for what we saw , it might be that fiora can practice with Radislava her Spanish in a very direct and efficient way as Radislava is fluent in Spanish .. 

I don't think that Radi is very fluent in Spanish. For what I heard her talking with her stepdad she doesn't speak that fluent. She might know a lot but not fluent.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Non credo che Radi parli molto bene lo spagnolo. Per quello che l'ho sentita parlare con il suo patrigno, non parla fluentemente. Potrebbe sapere molto ma non fluente.

When he lived in B1 I heard Radi speak a sufficient and correct Spanish which certainly needs to be improved but sufficient to maintain relationships of various kinds with people, even native speakers.

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

When he lived in B1 I heard Radi speak a sufficient and correct Spanish which certainly needs to be improved but sufficient to maintain relationships of various kinds with people, even native speakers.

The definition of "fluent" is that a foreigner speak the language just like a native. She has a good Spanish and like you said, she can have good conversation if natives. But the times that I saw her speaking she still had to find words so the other could understand. Is had to have fluency and need time to achieve it.  Is even harder when you live surrounded by people that speak the same language as you.