B4 - General Topic 2022 #26 (February / March)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Du fragst mich, ich antworte … ich antworte, du bist anderer Meinung, weil du eine andere Meinung hast oder was auch immer. Wie viele Menschen kommentieren und kommentieren Sie einfach, was jemand anderes schreibt, aber wie viele Menschen vermeiden Sie es, Ihre eigene Meinung oder Gedanken zu äußern. Und das ist unser Unterschied , das heißt , richtig oder falsch , hasse es oder mag es , ich habe immer eine Meinung und den Mumm , sie zu posten . Sie sind einer der Richter der Tastatur, der sich hinter Ihrem elektronischen Gerät versteckt und die Gedanken und Ideen anderer Leute beurteilt / sich über sie lustig macht, aber NIEMALS Ihre Gedanken darüber ausdrückt, was SIE glauben. Das ist mehr BULLSHIT als meins und in meinem Dorf klingt es wie das Geräusch von Hühnern, Hühnern und Hähnen „Ko Ko Ko Ko Ko“ 😆 😆Stehen Sie still und machen Sie Ihre Gedanken öffentlich, lassen Sie die anderen hier wissen, was Sie glauben, da Sie die Ideen anderer Leute beurteilen, egal was sie denken. 

Es geht nicht um meine Meinung, ich habe auf deine ersten Äußerungen geantwortet u. dich gefragt, wo du diese Fakten herhast?

Da bekomme ich von dir keine Antwort, wie lang sind bei dir 24 Stunden?😄 Meine Meinung kann ich dir trotzdem sagen. Putin ist für mich eine der größten Verbrecher der Weltgeschichte. Hoffentlich schafft es das russische Volk bald, ihn in die Wüste zu schicken. Für mich ist jeder Tote auf beiden Seiten, einer zu viel. 

• Thanks 1

if anyone is interested, this is what VHTV writes to its subscribers: 

It's about time we share our stance on ongoing military conflict in Ukraine, which surely affects everyone around the world, and affects us as a company & family of people working for the same project.

We as a company have understanding that country of innocent people is being invaded by enemy forces, committing military crimes, right now. As you may know, we as a project represent a platform, connecting different locations around the world. Some of apartments connected to the service are directly affected by the events. Some of you may have been witnessed loud explosions in our real-time apartments and shock expressed by those living there. We share these emotions like no one else, and our viewers are reporting these too at the forums. No-one ever expects a war, but what we see now is much worse - this is an invasion.

VHTV works 24/7, staying connected to all our apartments, being ready to switch to reserve channels of communication and stream connections, if it becomes possible to do so. In the same time, we're getting first-hand updates from participants themselves on what's going on and ready to assist to keeping both participants & connections to them secure.

In addition, our managers are ready & working in the same time on relocation of their participants to safe locations, which may be understood as moving to different region or even other countries.

This time we ask for your understanding if you may experience some of our apartments becoming offline for whatever reason. In case of apartments affected by military actions, these reasons need no explanation and we will keep working on making sure the participants are safe and establishing renewed connection to them.

Our company always provides financial support to apartment management, which means we provide our money and resources whenever it is needed to establish new apartments or relocate existing ones. You can help too.

I want to help

Click the link above or click here to proceed to detailed information on how you can help

On shutdowns  

Events are rolling fast and we are forecasting possible outages inside & outside of conflict zone too. In modern world these are called Shutdowns and is a quite widespread practice in countries with authoritative regimes, and it is being enforced very often in countries of CIS in efforts to silence the voices of the citizens seeking freedom of communication in hard times. These possible shutdowns may affect the streams from apartments located in these GEOs. That said, we may expect various outages, be it temporary or of longer term. It is out of the scope of our possibilities when it comes to total local shutdowns, but as we run our own 24/7 automated and human-based monitoring, we will work night & day to re-establish connections to apartments affected.

Our stance on state of things  

We as a company, each one of our big & multinational team condemn the actions of Russian Federation. We are deeply worried about the events. Some employees of our company are directly affected by the criminal actions of Russian government. We stand with people of Ukraine whose homeland is being invaded by Russian troops. All our partners in Russia share the same concern that this attack is not supported by Russian people and is being run by out-of-control government members.

Read the whole statement

We would like to thank all of our subscribers, users, guests who offered their help via Forum & are sending us your messages of support. Some of our members offered financial support, places to stay and all kinds of support to our participants. We have no words to describe how wholesome these things are for everyone involved in the project. You are the true heroes. Thank you and be your days blessed with the same kindness you share towards others.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

It's not about my opinion, I replied to your first comments and asked you where you got these facts from?

I don't get an answer from you, how long is 24 hours for you? 😄  I can still tell you my opinion. For me, Putin is one of the greatest criminals in world history. Hopefully the Russian people will soon be able to send him into the desert. For me, every death is on both sides, one too many. 

From where I'm sitting I don't think @ddhm is a huge fan of Putin either...I'm not sure why you jumped on him...🤔

3 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Es geht nicht um meine Meinung, ich habe auf deine ersten Äußerungen geantwortet u. dich gefragt, wo du diese Fakten herhast?

Da bekomme ich von dir keine Antwort, wie lang sind bei dir 24 Stunden?😄 Meine Meinung kann ich dir trotzdem sagen. Putin ist für mich eine der größten Verbrecher der Weltgeschichte. Hoffentlich schafft es das russische Volk bald, ihn in die Wüste zu schicken. Für mich ist jeder Tote auf beiden Seiten, einer zu viel. 

Can you understand that Putin if he wanted he would have occupied Ukraine if he wanted the country to expand Russia ? It isn’t an expansion invasion , he would have bombed Ukraine and that would be it . The first 24 hours he entered Ukraine without resistance , read both sides and not either propaganda . Ukrainians and Russians have dozens of common things than differences , after 60-65 hours the sleeping giant European Union decided to wake up and force measures that have now brought Putin in a difficult situation .A country that has nuclear and can detonate anytime , it is very little what any country can do , as I said , he could have Ukraine in 24 hours but he believed it would be easy marching like he entered .The social media and the out of nowhere decision has turned the world against him , it is funny because the same things happen in other parts of the  world I don’t see any protests like stop bombing Palestinians or Middle East countries and so on …

Both countries know that they have rights and they have made mistakes and that’s why they negotiate after nearly 100+ hours . Putin has already lost credibility in the eyes of whatever people might still believed in him but simple Russian people and the country of nearly 180 million people has nothing to do with decisions of stupid people . Still , Ukraine isn’t any saint either , it is the biggest  refugee country of Nazis but of course since it is Eastern Europe and outside EU or NATO no one seemed to care except suddenly with the way that Putin handled disastrously the situation .

I repeat to you again , there are no winners when acts of war happen , only losers and luckily our generation has not experienced it like for example my grandparents or for older people in the forum ,  their parents .We are all the same , white ,  black , yellow , red , I don’t understand what you want to achieve with your post . Putin could have within 24 hours Ukraine , very easily and very simple if he was doing what we have seen other nations doing “in the name of terrorism “ .. Think again how easily he  marched and entered Ukraine and how he slowed down the pace when he surrounded Kiev ..It is facts carefully watching and analyzing and not reading what the Ukrainians or the Russians say or the fake twitter posts ( imagine there are battles nearby and soldiers care to tweet ..)  ..People have died and as always , instead of thinking that people like you and me died , we try to think which nation has more power , which can influence the world more and bla bla bla .

I am Greek and I live next to a country that nearly 40 years ago invaded Cyprus and the island was divided in two and nobody till now says anything when there’s a fake country not recognizable by any World organization but of course nobody cares ..So please ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Können Sie verstehen, dass Putin, wenn er gewollt hätte, die Ukraine besetzt hätte, wenn er gewollt hätte, dass das Land Russland erweitert? Es ist keine Expansionsinvasion , er hätte die Ukraine bombardiert und das wäre es . Die ersten 24 Stunden reiste er ohne Widerstand in die Ukraine ein, las beide Seiten und keine Propaganda. Ukrainer und Russen haben Dutzende von Gemeinsamkeiten als Unterschiede, nach 60-65 Stunden beschloss der schlafende Riese Europäische Union, aufzuwachen und Maßnahmen zu erzwingen, die Putin nun in eine schwierige Situation gebracht haben. Ein Land, das Atomwaffen hat und jederzeit explodieren kann, ist es Sehr wenig, was jedes Land tun kann, wie ich sagte, er könnte die Ukraine in 24 Stunden haben, aber er glaubte, es wäre einfach, so zu marschieren, wie er eingetreten ist. Die sozialen Medien und die Entscheidung aus dem Nichts haben die Welt gegen ihn aufgebracht.

Beide Länder wissen, dass sie Rechte haben und Fehler gemacht haben, und deshalb verhandeln sie nach fast 100+ Stunden. Putin hat bereits an Glaubwürdigkeit in den Augen dessen verloren, was immer noch an ihn geglaubt werden mag, aber einfache Russen und das Land mit fast 180 Millionen Einwohnern hat nichts mit Entscheidungen dummer Menschen zu tun. Trotzdem ist die Ukraine auch kein Heiliger, sie ist das größte Flüchtlingsland der Nazis, aber natürlich, da es Osteuropa ist und außerhalb der EU oder der NATO, schien es niemanden zu interessieren, außer plötzlich, wie Putin die Situation desaströs handhabte.

Ich wiederhole es noch einmal, bei Kriegshandlungen gibt es keine Gewinner, nur Verlierer und zum Glück hat unsere Generation das nicht so erlebt wie zum Beispiel meine Großeltern oder für ältere Leute im Forum ihre Eltern. Wir sind alle gleich, weiß, schwarz , gelb , rot , ich verstehe nicht was du mit deinem Post erreichen willst . Putin könnte innerhalb von 24 Stunden die Ukraine haben, sehr einfach und sehr einfach, wenn er das tun würde, was wir andere Nationen tun sehen, „im Namen des Terrorismus“. Denken Sie noch einmal darüber nach, wie leicht er marschierte und in die Ukraine eindrang und wie er das Tempo verlangsamte er hat Kiew umzingelt ... Es sind Tatsachen, die sorgfältig beobachtet und analysiert werden und nicht lesen, was die Ukrainer oder die Russen sagen oder die gefälschten Twitter-Posts (stellen Sie sich vor, es gibt Schlachten in der Nähe und Soldaten wollen twittern ...) ... Menschen sind gestorben und wie immer,

Ich bin Grieche und lebe neben einem Land, das vor fast 40 Jahren Zypern überfallen hat und die Insel in zwei Teile geteilt wurde, und bis jetzt sagt niemand etwas, wenn es ein gefälschtes Land gibt, das von keiner Weltorganisation erkannt wird, aber natürlich kümmert es niemanden.. Also bitte ..

Für mich sind deine Ausführungen einfach nur Schwachsinn u. nun ist das Thema für mich hiermit beendet. Bin über jeden Toten traurig, der sein Leben bei diesem sinnlosen Krieg verliert.

2 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Für mich sind deine Ausführungen einfach nur Schwachsinn u. nun ist das Thema für mich hiermit beendet. Bin über jeden Toten traurig, der sein Leben bei diesem sinnlosen Krieg verliert.

We stop then , this is B4 topic and we are off topic both and I apologize personally  to the rest of the members here on off topic posting .

• Like 1