B4 - General Topic 2022 #26 (February / March)

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

La definizione di "fluente" è che uno straniero parla la lingua proprio come un madrelingua. Ha un buon spagnolo e, come hai detto tu, può avere una buona conversazione se è madrelingua. Ma le volte che l'ho vista parlare doveva ancora trovare le parole perché l'altro potesse capire. È necessario avere scioltezza e bisogno di tempo per raggiungerlo. È ancora più difficile quando vivi circondato da persone che parlano la tua stessa lingua.

I speak French well and frequent France continuously, but every time it takes me two or three days to get going and when I return to Italy I find myself thinking in French for a few days and having to translate. It's technical. I don't know Radi but I don't think he will have a hard time getting caught even if at times he may seem awkward.  Unfortunately I have never heard the Spanish of Fiori so I'm sorry if I gave the impression of judging

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I speak French well and frequent France continuously, but every time it takes me two or three days to get going and when I return to Italy I find myself thinking in French for a few days and having to translate. It's technical. I don't know Radi but I don't think he will have a hard time getting caught even if at times he may seem awkward.  Unfortunately I have never heard the Spanish of Fiori so I'm sorry if I gave the impression of judging

Then you can say if Masha speaks Italian fluently. I don't understand much but for what could heard her speaking she has a very good Italian.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Quindi puoi dire se Masha parla correntemente l'italiano. Non capisco molto ma per quello che potrebbe sentirla parlare ha un ottimo italiano.

Of course, Masha speaks very good Italian, not 100% perfect but of excellent quality but she finds herself speaking almost exclusively Italian while in Barcelona it is different. At home the girls speak Russian or Ukrainian among themselves and outside I think mostly English and a little Spanish.

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Certo, Masha parla un ottimo italiano, non perfetto al 100% ma di ottima qualità ma si ritrova a parlare quasi esclusivamente italiano mentre a Barcellona è diverso. A casa le ragazze parlano russo o ucraino tra di loro e fuori penso principalmente inglese e un po' spagnolo.

My problem is that I don't like Masha so I don't follow her but I could know a lot about Barcelona from her travel preparations and return reports.

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Se c'è un Dio... questi due lasceranno questo bagno con la pelle di colore blu.  🤨

If there is a God I hope that the water will always remain warm to welcome them, I find them fantastic and their complicity teases me. They don't do it on cam but I think they love each other madly, especially since Tweety is back  😂 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

41 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If there is a God I hope that the water will always remain warm to welcome them, I find them fantastic and their complicity teases me. They don't do it on cam but I think they love each other madly, especially since Tweety is back  😂 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If he created idiots like you, then there is no hope.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, costa049 said:

2052 Holly and Tweety back

Holly used to love sex with just about anyone, male or female.  I haven't seen her do anything this visit except a quiet bate.  I miss the way she was.  Has Tweety done anything?

5 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Holly used to love sex with just about anyone, male or female.  I haven't seen her do anything this visit except a quiet bate.  I miss the way she was.  Has Tweety done anything?

Off cam

6 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Double occupancy of a room with two hetero girls has always been a very stupid idea. However, I think that there is little to see in GOV in general. It's all bullshit shows and boredom.