Leora - Home Activities (2022) #30

Brokk!

My own personal opinion. I don't like this girl's looks, I don't like her figure, I don't like the personality she shows and for god's sake, she doesn't even know how to wash herself properly when she is in the bathtub. I don't think this situation looks good for Leora at all. However, as I said, it's my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

My own personal opinion. I don't like this girl's looks, I don't like her figure, I don't like the personality she shows and for god's sake, she doesn't even know how to wash herself properly when she is in the bathtub. I don't think this situation looks good for Leora at all. However, as I said, it's my opinion.

Fair enough. Some of us have varying other views. Which are all fine.

I think Zena has the best legs on RLC

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, DWI said:

So, this is my first post here...I do post quite often on Martiina and B4. Sorry I can't continue but will be back soon. 

Sorry but back again. After watching Leora through the Malia days I felt that all the fake lesbian action became so boring and disengenious on Leora's part. What made me think that it was all a "show" is that Leora and Malia never kissed each other passionately...at all, over many, many evenings when they were together in the bedroom. Ok, I get it, that passionate kissing doesn't always occur during lovemaking, but with Leora and Malia it never happened to my knowledge. My whole point here is that until I see Leora and Zena  kiss each other, passionately, any sexual action is fake and just staged in my opinion. To those of you that watched the Martina/Nelly lovemaking, you know what real passionate lesbian kissing is all about. I too would like to see real affection develope between Leora and Zena, but not of the fake Leora/Malia variety... just boring and a waste of time. For those here that never caught the Martina/Nelly sexual trysts, go online and find them...thats what I'm hoping for between Leora and Zena...but I'm not certain that a real attraction exists between the two of them on a mutual basis. It very well might just be a genuine non-sexual friendship between them and I'm certaily ok with that. Thanks for listening.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2