Leora - Home Activities (2022) #30

Brokk!

In all seriousness, she will feel terrible right now. She'll hate the whole thing anyway, there's the chance of Paul getting called, which will tear her apart, there's a chance neither him or Eva can travel for some time, she won't want to speak about this with her dad i'm sure.....You can see already it's affecting her.

• Upvote 5

I feel for her, I do not think there will be no travel for years and her options are getting difficult as she has two years left on her visa than a test that is if the Czech government does not intervene about having Russian citizens in their country. I am not sure how RLC will deal with this matter for all their Ukraine and Russian employees.

creo que es una situación complicada para la Reina, por una parte Malia esta en Ucrania, ella se preocupara por su bienestar, y por otra, esta locura de de Putin, que involucre a Paul y trunque todos sus planes de Felicidad.

Creo que es hora de ser solidarios con ella, y aunque suene a Perogrullo, quiero sentirme solidario con ella; Animo, seguro que se solucionara

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, taxio said:

I think it is a complicated situation for the Queen, on the one hand Malia is in the Ukraine, she will worry about her well-being, and on the other, this madness of Putin, which involves Paul and truncates all his plans for Happiness.

I think it's time to be supportive of her, and although it sounds like a platitude, I want to feel supportive of her; Cheer up, I'm sure it will work out.

You're absolutely right. All this is actual REAL LIFE cam. She has situations which are totally out of her hands - Her man who may have to get involved, her best friend who is scared and witnessing it, Leora is having a lot to think about and deal with. The fact we can see her all the time during this is the occupational hazard. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4