Leora - Home Activities (2022) #30

Brokk!

10 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

This girl eats a lot of food.  It's 2am and she is on her second avocado.  Leora and her drink wayy too much Coke.  I gave up soda and sweet shit 10 years ago, shit is bad for you.

Zena's facial acne says it all.

I feel bad for her. It's a tough thing esp for a girl. My mom had scars and they are judged by their appearance.  I think Zena is where Leora was 8 years ago. I think she'll fill out and the youthful acne will disappear. then look out.  Gonna make some guy happy

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, DWI said:

Sorry but back again. After watching Leora through the Malia days I felt that all the fake lesbian action became so boring and disengenious on Leora's part. What made me think that it was all a "show" is that Leora and Malia never kissed each other passionately...at all, over many, many evenings when they were together in the bedroom. Ok, I get it, that passionate kissing doesn't always occur during lovemaking, but with Leora and Malia it never happened to my knowledge. My whole point here is that until I see Leora and Zena  kiss each other, passionately, any sexual action is fake and just staged in my opinion. To those of you that watched the Martina/Nelly lovemaking, you know what real passionate lesbian kissing is all about. I too would like to see real affection develope between Leora and Zena, but not of the fake Leora/Malia variety... just boring and a waste of time. For those here that never caught the Martina/Nelly sexual trysts, go online and find them...thats what I'm hoping for between Leora and Zena...but I'm not certain that a real attraction exists between the two of them on a mutual basis. It very well might just be a genuine non-sexual friendship between them and I'm certaily ok with that. Thanks for listening.

These girls aren't lesbians  But they can get each other off.  The kissing may cross a mental line they have drawn.  Still lesbian acts, still orgasms. We have to be pleased with what we get. I am.

• Haha 2

24 February .. today marks one month since Zena visited Leora for the first time , 24 January … it is always funny to go back  and see what was posted … enjoy 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Because people do know everything here , especially Zena belonging to the “ douche “ category 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Sad 1

I did see Leora leave money (2 notes) on the table for Zena. I wonder if this is for her tram fare to pick up the rest of her stuff or did some one say she had a car ? for petrol.

Why the return to Leora's pad there are different scenarios are/have played out. Her flat mates if they are Ukranian and she is getting the cold shoulder or verbal abuse.

She has lost her job can't pay her rent?

We might find out.

good Morning  

good night 

a great thursday everyone

good work

24/02/2022  24/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and zena and sexy girl

👸 👧👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Everyone can forget Paul and Eve coming to Leora's apartment as WAR starts.

Bummer.  Maybe it might encourage them to come to get out, but I think Paul's job is at stake. If they come Zena get the barky Eva to adjust to and then bates while she listens to Leora rape Paul. It could be interesting.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Bummer.  Maybe it might encourage them to come to get out, but I think Paul's job is at stake. If they come Zena get the barky Eva to adjust to and then bates while she listens to Leora rape Paul. It could be interesting.

Too late the borders are closed. Don't forget Paul is a Reservist and will be called up.