It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #1

Seit 1945 ist Deutschland ein absolut friedliches Land - und versucht, sich aus weltweiten Konflikten heraus zu halten. Ich war immer überzeugter Sozial-Demokrat. 1983 musste ich umziehen und die politische aktive Arbeit unterbrechen. Ich wurde NIE abgewählt - Siemens bestimmte meinen Umzug. .

Arschloch Schröder und Verteidigungsminister Scharping sind verantwortlich das ich meine SPD-Mitgliedschaft kündigte. Oskar Lafontaine folgte mir 6 Monate später.

Warum dieses überhebliche Arschloch von Ex-Kanzler Schröder immer noch als Mitglied der deutschen SPD geduldet wird - das ist für mich ohne Erklärung. Ein Arschloch, das Die Drecksau von Putin für "einen lupenreichen Demokraten" bezeichnet ist nur ein Stück Scheisse. Nun mahnt er die Ukraine mit dem "Säbelrasseln" aufzuhören. Wann ist die deutsche SPD endlich so stark dieses widerliche Arschloch von Schröder aus der Partei endgültig auszuschließen. Das Arschloch braucht kein Mensch - Ex-Bundeskanzler hin oder her. Schröder ist nur ein dummer Idiot - und Grund warum ich die Partei verlassen habe.

The U.S. and Europe need to inform Russian pilots of jets and helicopters that if they target civilians in Ukraine they will be personally charged with war crimes. Russian generals need to be warned that they will be personally charged with war crimes if their soldiers use weapons which have been outlawed by the Geneva Convention.

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2022 at 5:43 PM, squish said:

Except that China did not subsequently support Russia at the UN vote thereby isolating Russia.

Not true. CHINA DID NOT VOTE AGAINST RUSSIA IN THE U.N.  They supported Russia by abstaining from the vote. They knew Russia had the power to veto the measure. China didn't vote in order to dupe gullible naive people like you.  

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The U.S. and Europe need to inform Russian pilots of jets and helicopters that if they target civilians in Ukraine they will be personally charged with war crimes. Russian generals need to be warned that they will be personally charged with war crimes if their soldiers use weapons which have been outlawed by the Geneva Convention.

Wurdest DU eigentlich als US-Soldat wegen Kriegsverbrechen international angeklagt ???? Vielleicht kann das noch folgen !!!

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not true. CHINA DID NOT VOTE AGAINST RUSSIA IN THE U.N.  They supported Russia by abstaining from the vote. They knew Russia had the power to veto the measure. China didn't vote in order to dupe gullible naive people like you.  

Unsinn - Enthaltung heißt: "Keine Zustimmung und keine Ablehnung zur Resolation". Also KEINE Unterstützung von Russland. Kein Staat der 15 Mitglieder hat Russland aktiv unterstützt - nur Russland selbst hat Veto gegen sich selbst eingelegt. Erzähle hier also nicht schwachsinnigen Blödsinn. Russland ist danach voll isoliert.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Nonsense - abstention means: "No approval and no rejection of the resolution". So NO support from Russia. No state of the 15 members actively supported Russia - only Russia itself vetoed itself. So don't talk bullshit here. Russia is then fully isolated.

Wrong. "Absention"  was just a way for China to not let the world know that they support Russia's actions. If China was in agreement with the rest of the world they would have voted in favor of the resolution.

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Were YOU actually accused of war crimes internationally as a US soldier???? Maybe that can still follow !!!

You sorry ignorant son of a bitch, I committed no crimes when I was in Vietnam and neither did any of the other American soldiers I was with.  I hope you die in your sleep tonight, you sorry stupid ignorant fucking lazy ass German politician son of a bitch.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You sorry ignorant son of a bitch, I committed no crimes when I was in Vietnam and neither did any of the other American soldiers I was with.  I hope you die in your sleep tonight, you sorry stupid ignorant fucking lazy ass German politician son of a bitch.

All you said about StarLight28 is the honest truth