It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Putin doesn't launch the nuclear weapons by himself. Do you really believe all the people around Putin are willing to risk nuclear annihilation over Ukraine? Also, the fact that the West is unwilling to do anything to militarily help Ukraine for fear of nuclear war tells me that membership in NATO means nothing because if Putin invades a NATO nation the same threat of nuclear war exists if NATO nations intervene. If Putin invades Estonia is NATO going to risk nuclear war to stop him?

I think he'll have a pretty big say in the matter...😏

On 3/1/2022 at 4:33 PM, StarLight28 said:

Nonsense - abstention means: "No approval and no rejection of the resolution". So NO support from Russia. No state of the 15 members actively supported Russia - only Russia itself vetoed itself. So don't talk bullshit here. Russia is then fully isolated.

China has just said that their banks will NOT join in the sanctions against Russia. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I think he'll have a pretty big say in the matter...😏

Not if the people close to Putin kill him. Nuclear war pretty much guarantees that they and most of the people in the world will die, so if you were faced with the decision of trying to kill Putin or starting a nuclear war which would you choose?

On 3/1/2022 at 9:29 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Not true. CHINA DID NOT VOTE AGAINST RUSSIA IN THE U.N.  They supported Russia by abstaining from the vote. They knew Russia had the power to veto the measure. China didn't vote in order to dupe gullible naive people like you.  

There are some people who should not be allowed near a keyboard, oafish, arrogant and inflated with self-importance. Goodbye.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not if the people close to Putin kill him. Nuclear war pretty much guarantees that they and most of the people in the world will die, so if you were faced with the decision of trying to kill Putin or starting a nuclear war which would you choose?

Ridge...my initial comment was said tongue in cheek...Why do you have to try and argue with absolutely everyone on here?...Just an observation. You should take the odd chill pill my friend...You never know, it might work, but I very much doubt it...😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ridge...my initial comment was said tongue in cheek...Why do you have to try and argue with absolutely everyone on here?...Just an observation. You should take the odd chill pill my friend...You never know, it might work, but I very much doubt it...😏

Sorry, but what is happening to the people of Ukraine right now is no joke. Maybe I understand better than you because I saw war up close and in person. Sorry if I offended you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, but what is happening to the people of Ukraine right now is no joke. Maybe I understand better than you because I saw war up close and in person. Sorry if I offended you.

No offence taken...We're all pissing on the same stone here Ridge...including Starlight. You just have knack of rubbing guys here up the wrong way...I'll hold onto that thought that 1 of Putin's right hand guys will take him out, but I have my doubts...🤞

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No offence taken...We're all pissing on the same stone here Ridge...including Starlight. You just have knack of rubbing guys here up the wrong way...I'll hold onto that thought that 1 of Putin's right hand guys will take him out, but I have my doubts...🤞

Something needs to happen to stop what is happening in Ukraine right now. This is Wednesday and members of Congress are bragging that they will pass the Ukrainian military and humanitarian aid bill next week. They need to get off their lazy asses and pas it today.  If I need emergency surgery and I'm given surgery after I die what good did the surgery do me?:cry:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Something needs to happen to stop what is happening in Ukraine right now. This is Wednesday and members of Congress are bragging that they will pass the Ukrainian military and humanitarian aid bill next week. They need to get off their lazy asses and pas it today.  If I need emergency surgery and I'm given surgery after I die what good did the surgery do me?:cry:

I agree...

• Upvote 1