It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know you guys don't like each other...and you're not exactly a huge fan of US either, but we all need to unite here...
I think  the majority of Russians don't want this either...it tells us all we need to know about what sort of person Putin is...😵

People didn't know who Putin is? He was head of the KGB. He poisoned and jailed political opponents. He allows no free speech in Russia.  He invaded Georgia. He invaded Crimea. What did people not know?

1 minute ago, StarLight28 said:

YOU have no idea about Russia and how idiots can install themselves there. The USA is lucky that because of Corona, Trump's asshole could not destroy the USA for another 5 years.

Then YOU little rat would be dead.

Trump did not destroy the U.S. He improved the U.S. for middle class working Americans. Joe Biden and the Democrats are currently in the process of destroying the U.S. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

People didn't know who Putin is? He was head of the KGB. He poisoned and jailed political opponents. He allows no free speech in Germany.  He invaded Georgia. He invaded Crimea. What did people not know?

Take a chill pill Ridge...I'm not arguing with you...for a change ha!

I'm only suggesting that you and Star act like grown ups here, put your indifferences aside and support Ukraine...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump did not destroy the U.S. He improved the U.S. for middle class working Americans. Joe Biden and the Democrats are currently in the process of destroying the U.S. 

Ok...it's getting too political again...I suggest you take it to the relevant thread...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Take a chill pill Ridge...I'm not arguing with you...for a change ha!

I'm only suggesting that you and Star act like grown ups here, put your indifferences aside and support Ukraine...

I support Ukraine. Previous to the invasion Starlight had nothing good to say about Ukraine and spoke favorably of Putin. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

People didn't know who Putin is? He was head of the KGB. He poisoned and jailed political opponents. He allows no free speech in Germany.  He invaded Georgia. He invaded Crimea. What did people not know?

Sorry, Du bist ein Idiot und kennst nur Stichworte - ohne zeitliche Zuordnung. Du bringst alle Sachen durcheinander. Was weißt DU von Russland und Europa. NICHTS.

Kümmere Dich um die US-Probleme, dann hast Du mehr als genug zu tun. Du lenkst nur ab von US-Morden an Indianer und Büffelherden. 18 Millionen tote Indianer - 3 mal mehr als d9ie dreckigen Nazis in Europa schafften. Das muss DEIN Thema sein US-Nazi-Ratte.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I support Ukraine. Previous to the invasion Starlight had nothing good to say about Ukraine and spoke favorably of Putin. 

You're too wound up in getting under his skin to realise he's pissing on the same stone as you...He's not a Putin fan...like you 😁

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

DU Depp bist nicht fähig richtig zu lesen. Ich sprach von 2. Amtszeit von Arschloch Trump. Bereits in der 1. Amtszeit hat dieser Voll-Idiot die USA international total isoliert und zunehmend mit "Not-Verordnungen" am Parlament vorbei regiert. Das wäre schlimmer geworden - und das Schwein hätte sich wie sein Freund Putin mit US-Machtbefugnissen in Amerika fest installiert - wie Putin in Russland.

Bist Du so blöd oder tust Du nur so ???. Die 2. Amtszeit von Arschloch-Trump wäre der Untergang der USA geworden.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Con Trump como presidente, Putin nunca habría invadido Ucrania. Usted es el que apoyó a Putin en su odio a Ucrania.

Acaba de anunciar Trump en tv que se presenta a las elecciones de 2024.

5 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Trump hat gerade im Fernsehen angekündigt, dass er für die Wahlen 2024 kandidiert.

Das wäre die absolute Katastrophe für die zerrissene USA. Der Niedergang zur Bananen-Republik-abloluta..

Für Europa muß gelten: Briten weg und kein Russland und keine USA. Alle 3 sind Scheisse.