It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Any Ukrainians who survive Putin's invasion and subsequent occupation of Ukraine should spend the rest of their lives trying to kill Vladimir Putin.:angry:

Das sollte schon jetzt jeder gerecht denkende Mensch tun - nicht nur Ukrainer !!!

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Pilot's know which targets are military and which are civilian. General's know which weapons are legal and illegal weapons of war. Those are the people who I said should be prosecuted for war crimes.

Das ist nicht richtig. Von außen ist oft nicht zu erkennen ob ein Ziel zivil oder strategisch ist. Welche Waffe erlaubt ist oder nicht, da gibt es Zweifel-Bereiche. Im Krieg rennt keiner mit Gesetz-Büchern unter dem Arm herum - handeln oder nicht handeln, ist die Frage. Töten oder getötet werden - im Zweifelsfall.

In Russland sind nun auch die letzten unabhängigen Sender abgeschaltet worden. Das Wort "Krieg" für den Einsatz in der Ukraine ist bei Strafe bis zu 15 Jahre Haft streng verboten. Offiziell soll der Überfall auf die Ukraine "Friedenseinsatz" heißen. Man lernt nie aus, wie kreativ manche Idioten sind.

6 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

1 Americans have been charged and convicted - thousands have committed war crimes - undetected and uncharged. You and thousands of others have been lucky. War is not a Sunday stroll, everyone knows that. Either you die or another poor person who only fights for "His" values.

I've been lucky to not be prosecuted for war crimes when I did nothing wrong? Were you in Vietnam? If not, how do you know what happened? Because of what the lying U.S. traitor John Kerry said about U.S. soldiers?  AGAIN, I HOPE YOU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO CALLS ME A WAR CRIMINAL DIES IN THEIR SLEEP.

6 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

That is not right. It is often not possible to tell from the outside whether a target is civilian or strategic. There are areas of doubt as to which weapon is allowed or not. In war no one runs around with law books under their arm - to act or not to act is the question. Kill or be killed - when in doubt.

Kindergartens, hospitals, and high rise apartment buildings are military targets?  

• Like 1

In a press briefing today Secretary of State Blinken said that the U.S. was certain that Russia was going to invade Ukraine many months ago, and not one person in our ignorant news media asked him if you knew months before the invasion that Russia was going to invade why did you not put sanctions on Russia many months ago to hopefully prevent the invasion?:sad:

• Like 1

The Western powers keep saying we can't use air power to attack the Russian convoy outside Kyiv because that would risk a nuclear war with Russia. But the other side  of that equation is , 'Are the Russians willing to go to nuclear war over Ukraine?':huh:

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Western powers keep saying we can't use air power to attack the Russian convoy outside Kyiv because that would risk a nuclear war with Russia. But the other side  of that equation is , 'Are the Russians willing to go to nuclear war over Ukraine?':huh:

Who knows with that madman pulling the strings...🥴

• Like 1

Good day to you all! I gave up posting on this thread because most "posters" have their minds made up. I commend @Ridgerunner and the other few members who contribute. First of all, Mr. Biden is a worthless President (IMHO); he may be a humble man in the eyes of FREELOADERS, but Mr. Biden has no clue about anything he does. One-(FACTS ) "Never accomplish anything in 47 years." Two- "He lied to the Americans about the "$2000" stimulus checks." (not that I need one) Third- "President Biden has more kids in cages than any other administration." - "Kids at the border: 2,600 highest number Trump, 12,000 currently under Biden." Funny how all of a sudden, there's no more photo ops, no more nonstop media coverage, and no more crisis at the border now that the numbers are at all-time highs and the "DEMON-CRAT" administration is in control. Oh, and you're a racist if you point that out. See how it works? Four- "The gas prices are high." Five- "Biden insults his supporters." Six- "He has the worst gaffes ever." (A gaffe seems to occur most often when you don't know your audience. A f.....g blunder, mistakes, etc.) Seven- "The 1994 crime bill that causes incarceration." (The mass criminalization and incarceration of black and brown communities disenfranchises and disempowers millions of Americans and undermines the promise of a democracy that works for everyone.) Eight- "He fired staff members for legally smoking weed." Nine- "He always shows his true colors when upset." Ten- He just plain "SUCKS!" They should build a wall around Biden so he can stop sniffing on girls19.gif.45d5b8238fc9bc7c125f044682c7d012.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Who knows with that madman pulling the strings...🥴

Putin doesn't launch the nuclear weapons by himself. Do you really believe all the people around Putin are willing to risk nuclear annihilation over Ukraine? Also, the fact that the West is unwilling to do anything to militarily help Ukraine for fear of nuclear war tells me that membership in NATO means nothing because if Putin invades a NATO nation the same threat of nuclear war exists if NATO nations intervene. If Putin invades Estonia is NATO going to risk nuclear war to stop him?

• Like 2