Leora - Home Activities (2022) #31

pulo filipe

11 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

there are 4 guilty in the middle of it all 

Russia 

USA 

Nato 

ukraine  

This is relevant as it affects the forum, the RLC members.

I'm not providing a link and not wanting to argue politics. But most people only listen to the idiot box and think it's truth.

If one wants to makes sense of what is going on in spite of a tainted media do a search on this article from back on January. 7th by Boyd Cathey. Solzhenitsyn endured the gulag after fighting on the Soviet side of WWII. This entire event could have been prevented but it was enabled. What we are told about Russia and Ukraine furthers controlled information that furthers a certain political bent and specifically excludes that which would have prevented this military action.

"Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Ukraine and the Neoconservatives"

Solzhenitsyn was a big anti-communist so his revelations will I'm sure shock the readers who have assumed the press is telling them the whole truth.  It isn't  Now we have a mess. A mess created by indoctrinated ignorance of history.

Politics are a private club a den of thieves

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

This is relevant as it affects the forum, the RLC members.

I'm not providing a link and not wanting to argue politics. But most people only listen to the idiot box and think it's truth.

If one wants to makes sense of what is going on in spite of a tainted media do a search on this article from back on January. 7th by Boyd Cathey. Solzhenitsyn endured the gulag after fighting on the Soviet side of WWII. This entire event could have been prevented but it was enabled. What we are told about Russia and Ukraine furthers controlled information that furthers a certain political bent and specifically excludes that which would have prevented this military action.

"Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Ukraine and the Neoconservatives"

Solzhenitsyn was a big anti-communist so his revelations will I'm sure shock the readers who have assumed the press is telling them the whole truth.  It isn't  Now we have a mess. A mess created by indoctrinated ignorance of history.

Politics are a private club a den of thieves

Good movie!

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I have just checked the replay at 1 p.m. Patou and you are right I managed to pick out something like ***** Ruskie a few times this will happen I am afraid to say it is not her fault bless her I hope this does not drive her away back to Putin hell land.

RLC need to contact her and give her support.

If this is true then it is outrageous and the people who are responsible should hang their heads in shame.

If they are supposed friends of Leora then she is better off without them, nevertheless it still hurts her.

They couldn’t pick on a least aggressive person if they tried, she is an extremely compassionate person and those that abuse her could well learn how to behave with dignity from the very person they chose to abuse.

I would advise Leora to try and rise above these ignorant people, don’t let them intimidate you. What the leaders of your country are guilty of is in no way a responsibility of you or any other right thinking Russian, of which there are millions.

Be brave Leora, those so called friends were not friends at all, so you are free of their hypocrisy. Stand up tall and straight for you are a better human being than all of your abusers.😘

Respect !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If this is true then it is outrageous and the people who are responsible should hang their heads in shame.

If they are supposed friends of Leora then she is better off without them, nevertheless it still hurts her.

They couldn’t pick on a least aggressive person if they tried, she is an extremely compassionate person and those that abuse her could well learn how to behave with dignity from the very person they chose to abuse.

I would advise Leora to try and rise above these ignorant people, don’t let them intimidate you. What the leaders of your country are guilty of is in no way a responsibility of you or any other right thinking Russian, of which there are millions.

Be brave Leora, those so called friends were not friends at all, so you are free of their hypocrisy. Stand up tall and straight for you are a better human being than all of your abusers.😘

Respect !

👍

Respect

• Thanks 1