B4 - General Topic 2022 #27 (March)

1 of my interpreter friends PM'd me tonight...

Radi messaged Fiora...

''Hey F, all the girls are out tonight apart from Loraine...and she's trying to coax our cleaner, Svetlana into doing a show in her room with her...So we've pretty much got the place to ourselves...😁
You know you're a showgirl...I'm a showgirl...in fact we were refused parts in 'Showgirls' because we were too showgirl-like...😏
Why not come over and we can be top cam all night?...There's a B2 party tonight, but that will peter out about midnight, I reckon, because some of the girls will get too pissed, and some will just want to go to bed...We could wet the appetite by bathing together earlier, then the path will be clear for us...What do you say?'

'I know you have a 'proper' girlfriend, but we know ours will just be pretend...to attract the viewers'...

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, philo said:

The evidence of Radi's show tonight supports your theory. Radi really loves to eat pussy and if she wanted Fiora she would have already gone down on her by now. But, things could change.

I think Fiora will keep trying, But I don't think Radi will give in to her. As you said something would have happened by now if Radi wanted her.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, philo said:

I once dated a woman who worked in the sex industry. She did live girl-girl scenes at a local club. I asked her how they were able to control themselves while during a scene. She told me that she and the girl would get themselves off before they did the show so as not to risk going off script in front of the audience. I don't know if this is what Radi is doing but this show looks so choreographed and there seems to be no sexual tension between them now.  

Every girl Radi does a show with is the same...apart from Cecilia...Who I believe she has real feeling for

Well , it is safe to say after the 2nd encounter that both Radi and Fiora want just to give a sensual show and nothing of sex involved . Apart from a bit of kissing and tits sucking , it was just some nice background music and two girls offering a - very nicely said - choreographed show .. BUT .. With the lack of competition ,  even if it was I doubt that they wouldn’t succeed , mission accomplished as top cams 😊

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, philo said:

The evidence of Radi's show tonight supports your theory. Radi really loves to eat pussy and if she wanted Fiora she would have already gone down on her by now. But, things could change.

Radi is keeping herself loyal to Radislover

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2