B4 - General Topic 2022 #27 (March)

5 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Loraine didn't want anyone seeing her having a real earth shattering orgasm from the hard finger banging I gave her.  🙂 

Anything that gets between her legs freezes so no doubt you have lost the use of those fingers.

• Haha 1

OT ….MAJOR SURPRISE 👏👏👏👏 New couples apartment .. @StnCld316, needs to interfere 🤡

Prediction says Prague but we will see , then we get even one more soon .. And RLC isn’t dying or collapsing obviously 😂🤣👻

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

OT ….MAJOR SURPRISE 👏👏👏👏 New couples apartment .. @StnCld316, needs to interfere 🤡

Prediction says Prague but we will see , then we get even one more soon .. And RLC isn’t dying or collapsing obviously 😂🤣👻

Looks like is in the same building of D&G

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes .. it looks like same arrangements .. but then , a sauna apartment in Prague 😱 , like in F&H , so strange . 

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes, I think so too. The bathroom equipment corresponds G&D. the house features are similar, including sloping walls. this assumption is therefore very likely.

48 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Soon the admin will create. You can find in the online apts three.

Thanks I thought it might be because I could not find it 😏 in the meantime I would like to extend a very warm welcome to Katie and Adam's drone vacuum cleaner which is providing first activity in the apt 🤣 (as far as I can see)

• Haha 1

Looked to be too much daylight in the living room window on camera one at 18:20 for it to be Prague.  Sunset in Prague was 17:48. 

Rome sunset was 18:02  Barcelona is 18:44.  So not Barcelona.