B4 - General Topic 2022 #27 (March)

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Looked to be too much daylight in the living room window on camera one at 18:20 for it to be Prague.  Sunset in Prague was 17:48. 

Rome sunset was 18:02  Barcelona is 18:44.  So not Barcelona.

In G&D apt at the same time it had some sun light. The difference of light maybe is because the apartments are in different sides of the building.

Edited by thinga69
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, moules said:

Looked to be too much daylight in the living room window on camera one at 18:20 for it to be Prague.  Sunset in Prague was 17:48. 

Rome sunset was 18:02  Barcelona is 18:44.  So not Barcelona.

On LR-!, the window faces west, and the reflection of the sun indicates the sun is low in the sky at 17:38, but the reflection disappears by 17:40.  Could be clouds.  Looking at the satellite map and terminator, the twilight looks to be closer to that in  Rome than Prague

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

OT ….MAJOR SURPRISE 👏👏👏👏 New couples apartment .. @StnCld316, needs to interfere 🤡

Prediction says Prague but we will see , then we get even one more soon .. And RLC isn’t dying or collapsing obviously 😂🤣👻

I will look after it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Anything that gets between her legs freezes so no doubt you have lost the use of those fingers.

Thank god I didn't try my dick first them. 🙂 

But giving her pussy a quick rub first warmed her up a little bit. 😉

• Haha 1

Fiora and Radislava seems that it worked perfectly fine, expect a show never seen before If Fiora  goes wild  😆 as she seems to return the visiting favor of Radislava some days ago .