Leora - Home Activities (2022) #34

Slipper Guyquad

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

As reported Leora is at the present experiencing a sad and worrying time with the fate of her best friend in the balance in Ukraine and her long term partner in Russia possibly being reenlisted into the military if the war goes on for too long.

There are of course other peripheral problems she is having to deal with emotionally at the same time.

If she has any savings still in Russian banks which is possible but unlikely,then the value of them has plummeted by over 40% in the past week. Supporting Paul financially as she does periodically has just become twice as costly virtually as it was previously with the the decline in the value of the currency and the increase in interest rates to 20%.

Her father is a pensioner, his standard of living has just potentially deteriorated substantially due to the state of the economy, and the money she sends to support her stray dogs project In Krasnoyarsk will now only purchase 60% of what it did before……a strain on her limited resources I would imagine.

On top of everything else she is having to deal with abuse when she goes out from so called friends and others who recognise her nationality….a very unpleasant scenario which she doesn’t deserve in my opinion.

Her mind must be in turmoil at the present time, I truly hope things turn out well for her and her friends and family in the near future, as innocent Russians are as much victims in their way as the poor heroic Ukrainians in their battle against a bullying psychopath and his hordes.

Stay strong Little One !! 

👍

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, pulo filipe a dit :

plusieurs sacs en plastique dans la chambre de Malia

Avec des vêtements

Ce doit être pour donner aux gens

Il y a 17 heures, pulo filipe a dit :

fille leora Au téléphone

Leora était au téléphone qui récupère des vêtements chauds pour envoyer en Ukraine elle a mis des pulls et ces doudounes et anorak les trois sacs sont dans la chambre de Malia sur le canapé

Bonjour Pulo

Elle a préparé les sacs hier suite à un coup de téléphone pour donner aujourd’hui pour envoyer

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

No, she just showed him her tits and that's it, if we don't count the phone calls before masturbating.

As for LB, I don't think she ever made a video call or even masturbated for him.

True about LB, but i can tell you she has shown all to Paul, when she did the striptease for him on her bed (nov. 7), she then sat back on the couch and had the tablet in between her legs where you could see everything (And he was, shall we say, reciprocating!). And besides that night, she's got them out for him at least half a dozen times as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Après avoir débattu, elle a appelé Paul deux fois.

Bonjour Guyquad

Merci pour les renseignements

Je ne voie plus beaucoup de vidéo et j’ai raté tous les vidéos de Zena dans la salle de bain peut-être qu’ils seront postés un jour la voir

Bonne journée

• Upvote 1