Leora - Home Activities (2022) #33

Slipper Guyquad

15 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Many of them are afraid because of this war.

Whatever. Just look at ass and tits. That's all you're good for.

That's why we pay isn't it?

As for all I'm good for...what have you done in society to improve your community? Just because I watch women with little or no consciences do things on cam that normal women don't doesn't mean that is alI or others are good for.

I am concerned for Malia. Nice gal. Seems she's terrified and that is a bad thing.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Trust me...when you and Leora are 20 years older, she will still be hot.

As you age, you find more beauty in women of your generation than of 20+ years ago.  You discover that beauty isn't only superficial, but there's an inner beauty that is also attractive.  With Leora, it's only superficial beauty. She hasn't shown us anything in 10 years to convey otherwise (not that it's her job to - she's paid only to display and bate).

I would dispute your comments regarding Leora’s lack of inner beauty, she has shown plenty of inner beauty in her time on RLC.

She has some good qualities, she’s compassionate to people and animals who are not in a position to look after themselves. She stood in temperatures of minus -20 C for up to 8 hours per day for five days to collect signatures against cruelty to stray dogs and other abandoned animals and had it sent to Putin five years ago.

She regularly parcels up and sends items of clothing to charity establishments, takes food to the homeless…She would in fact help anyone who was down on their luck.

Can you in all honesty match her achievements for showing inner beauty?

Not everyone can !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Done talking to you. I hope your daughter or granddaughter ends up as a cam girl. Good day.

That is telling. You just showed us what you actually think of these cam girls and that you wouldn't want your daughter or granddaughter to do what they do. Proved my point. We agree.

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I would dispute your comments regarding Leora’s lack of inner beauty, she has shown plenty of inner beauty in her time on RLC.

She has some good qualities, she’s compassionate to people and animals who are not in a position to look after themselves. She stood in temperatures of minus -20 C for up to 8 hours per day for five days to collect signatures against cruelty to stray dogs and other abandoned animals and had it sent to Putin five years ago.

She regularly parcels up and sends items of clothing to charity establishments, takes food to the homeless…She would in fact help anyone who was down on their luck.

Not everyone can !

Think you're right good points.  Agree. Wish she'd apply the same effort on her own future.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not everyone can !

Hey Jim does that  incude second hand dildos I could move them on      peace

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Who the hell do you think you are? Kitty's judge? How dare you judge anyone. Punk!

Anyone can judge what they see. I was a psych major and have some level of understanding behavior. I didn't 'judge' her I said she obviously is a deeply troubled woman. She has no self confidence, isn't even able to walk in a line from here to there without changing directions back and forth. Watch her.  Watch her melt down and rant at Smith even when he is at the other end of the apartment then collapse in tears. If you think that is normal healthy behavior that may explain your rude answers. Her behavior is not at all normal nor healthy. She's more worried about make up, a nose job and clothes rather than get halp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1