Leora - Home Activities (2022) #34

Slipper Guyquad

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Just being on RLC is mostly a bad decision, unless used as a vehicle to a better life. TBH I don't think any of us believe they move on to better lives. The whole free rent thing is an easy out for putting together a real life. Listen, I like to look. Many of these ladies are very beautiful. But I think we all have a bit of concern about their future. At least, I do. And some of these kids have been here far too long already.

I'd have to disagree with you here Jugg...
The number of Ex RLC girls who have either been to Dubai, or are now living there or Thailand, or spend most of their time jet setting around the world to exotic places...or, better still, have hooked up with some rich guy or sugar daddy while a participant on RLC...quite a few my friend. RLC can become a platform to a far better life for them...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd have to disagree with you here Jugg...
The number of Ex RLC girls who have either been to Dubai, or are now living there or Thailand, or spend most of their time jet setting around the world to exotic places...or, better still, have hooked up with some rich guy or sugar daddy while a participant on RLC...quite a few my friend. RLC can become a platform to a far better life for them...

Really?  Man, it must pay good. How many or what percentage make it?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Really?  Man, it must pay good. How many or what percentage make it?

It did pay well...I don't think the bonus money is as good these days...hence there are less bullshit shows in the GOV apt...which, for me, is a godsend...😁

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It did pay well...I don't think the bonus money is as good these days...hence there are less bullshit shows in the GOV apt...which, for me, is a godsend...😁

Some sites have the ding alarm notification when people are watching or paying. Did reallifecam ever have that?

Can the girl tell when or how many are watching?  You'd think they'd have a scale on their phone or something

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Some sites have the ding alarm notification when people are watching or paying. Did reallifecam ever have that?

Can the girl tell when or how many are watching?  You'd think they'd have a scale on their phone or something

No they don't...Just talking about the GOV apts here...the girls get a set fee for having the cams pointing at them 24/7. Then, if they re so inclined, they can earn bonus money for going outside the box, if you know what I mean...

So the more they 'do' the more Euros they get...

They can tell how many are watching by checking the thumbnails...and we've seen the girls check these after an event. If they're top cam on thumbs, they're obviously popular...but I'm not sure how the bonuses are worked out by RLC...

Personally I fucking hate this...When the girls finish a show they're instantly on their phones to see how they've performed...😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Anyone else have trouble getting on hotscopes? The settings have changed

"The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."

No...because I don't bother...😁

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No they don't...Just talking about the GOV apts here...the girls get a set fee for having the cams pointing at them 24/7. Then, if they re so inclined, they can earn bonus money for going outside the box, if you know what I mean...

So the more they 'do' the more Euros they get...

They can tell how many are watching by checking the thumbnails...and we've seen the girls check these after an event. If they're top cam on thumbs, they're obviously popular...but I'm not sure how the bonuses are worked out by RLC...

Personally I fucking hate this...When the girls finish a show they're instantly on their phones to see how they've performed...😡

Leora does as I have seen her a number of times

I just wish she'd climb back on the dinning room table, or the ultimate, bate in front of cam 7 a couple feet away.

At least since Denis' last visit she's been turning the vibrators on the dildos with multi-orgasmic effects. I only subscribed to rlc because of Leora and Malia and have hung on since Malia left. Zena was looking good but we lost that promising rookie didn't we?

• Haha 1

Hey I have a question for those in the know. I've seen Leora show off her magnificent ta-tas to Paul. But has she ever bated in view of him on skype, or loverboy?  Seen her play with her pussy, even taste it but never bate. Just wondering.

• Haha 1