Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

14 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,that doesn´t look like me,it must be you that they are carries out,dumb smuck.

No you imbecile, it's Ned Flanders!! Animated GIFThis looks more like you!

• Sad 3

First of all I am surprised that you did it,because you seemed to not be in the mood for it.But I am greatful that you gave us a wonderful

bate and that you decided to fetch your friend Mr.Black to help you out,loved it.And it was a very hard and audible orgasm too.And as usual,

thank you for turning off your Ipad.I love it when you squeeze your wonderful big tit and hard nipples.love you always my lovely Queen and a

very big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

Here I am again to thank you for another great and intensive and fast finger bate after warming up for so longThis I could see

coming,you just had to let it out,loved it .And it was a great hard and loudly orgasm again,almost knocked you out,loved that too.

So keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.Loved the outfit you were wearing when you exercised today on the

stepmachine,looked so sexy in it.May I ask you to surprise us some day,wearing those fishnet pantyhose when you bate,please?

I would really love it.Love you always my beautiful Leora and as usual a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Here I am again to thank you for another great and intensive and fast finger bate after warming up for so longThis I could see

coming,you just had to let it out,loved it .And it was a great hard and loudly orgasm again,almost knocked you out,loved that too.

So keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.Loved the outfit you were wearing when you exercised today on the

stepmachine,looked so sexy in it.May I ask you to surprise us some day,wearing those fishnet pantyhose when you bate,please?

I would really love it.Love you always my beautiful Leora and as usual a big kiss to you.

...and you call DD repetitive?  🤣

• Upvote 1

DISCLAIMER:

I promised the administration I would say positive things so I don't hurt some of the emotionally reactive members feelings on the forum. I have a theory. I wonder if I can express it without receiving hostile comments?

Having said that in the interest of "rational" observations and many years of observation of the rlc cam employee called Leora, albeit with almost no comprehension of the *Russian language (*"О, да" I understand which is what Leora said in Malia's room just as Malia bated her to orgasm for the 2nd for the last time), as a human being I have the right to speak freely.

I allow, different people have different observations based on life experiences, family up bringing, morality and flat individual experiences. All of which should be able to be discussed without name calling? I doubt it but but am hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Premise:  I saw tonight's masturbation, legs open aimed intentionally at Cam 10. I had the thought. How is this different from a sex worker (can we at least agree at that) doing things for customers at at a "peep show"? Chew on that without re-actively responding Leora über alles worshipers. No emotion just the facts without a shred of feelings/al attachment. It's not that hard. (I like watching her do the things she does just like you do so don't say I'm criticizing her. I am hoping for her to have a great future, too. That doesn't mean delaying life planning for her future so I get to enjoy watching her do what no normal pretty gal would do on the WWW.)

I think I have found an explanation that will address conflicting views of Saint Leora of Russia, employee of the adult site reallifecam and the conflicting views of what she essentially is occupationally.

I will express my interpretation and hope for thoughtful consideration of what it is by other forum members. (I do not expect thoughtful consideration. having years of observation to all comments from all members)  I expect emotion generated knee-jerk outrage from many. BUT nevertheless, I have the distinct right to say what I sincerely believe regardless.

I think Howard and ddhm will "get it" (even if they disagreed) because both are rationally not emotionally driven forum members. I admire that. I further state I have no bone to pick and no dog in the fight to try and politically align with anyone. I am merely stating what appear to be obvious to anyone with a detached observant basis for trying to collate the cabbage, i,e. a functionality human brain.

I also have no fear of offending Leora (as some have said) if she were to read this fearing she would not (somehow) masturbate if I offender her.  Ain't going to stop a serial exhibitionist, folks. She needs to be watched to cum. It's  a symbiotic relationship between a huge exhibitionist woman and pay-for-view voyeurs; which I am one. Me watching Leora masturbate, put things in  her pussy, and ass, eating her fluids, manipulating her long time best friend to bate each other is also exciting her by her excitement being watched by men (and some women). A win-win.

People have commented at how sweet, innocent, "wonderful" the cam girl Leora is. I admit she presents as a Sea Breeze Girl. And, yes she cares for people, humanitarian issues and esp dogs (God bless her for that!). Yet these people seem oblivious to the absolute undeniable FACT this woman is a sex worker. Let me repeat and upset her worshipers, "sex worker".

Without naming names or copy and pasting past posts I will state I have real all posts recently beginning when  "Leora" (sic) appeared in Prague in the former apartment of prior RLC tenants.

One referred to her as a prostitute. The forum erupted in chaos. Let's examine the term "prostitute" and a "harlot"

prostitute

prŏs′tĭ-too͞t″, -tyoo͞t″

noun

1. A person who engages in prostitution.
  2. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
  3. A woman given to indiscriminate lewdness for gain; a strumpet; a harlot. In criminal law it has been held that the element of gain is not essential or may be presumed.

Am I judging her?  Hell, no.  I am applying the English language and historically accepted normal perception.  Go back and reread the definition above before you crawl all over me. Not judging, merely applying the dictionary to Leora's occupation and life.

To further format my comments without finger pointing at anyone else without excluding myself, I am a voyeur. Guilty as charge. It is also not accepted as normal behavior. I can admit that. If what Leora does or me watching her do it was "normal" it would be on prime time TV approved for children to watch. It isn't. Or we would brag to family and friends that we watch what we watch.

Bringing it home. 

The difference between mainline sex workers, prostitutes, whatever is that after they do what they do, they go home and have lives out of public view. Leora on the other hand continues to display her entire life in addition to performing masturbations, living virtually 24/7 with an exposed vagina, showering, even inserting European style Tampax (are you kidding me! who would do that?) , something the average hooker wouldn't do.

Prostitutes, peep show girls, strippers, topless/bottomless dancers have an occupation apart from their private lives.  Leora exposes her away from the job time as it is inclusively an extension of the act.

I believe that distinction is self evident. Just observing, just applying common sense.

Now that this distinction, I see is now a public record on the CamCaps forum, is it possible (fingers crossed) the forum members might be able to consider my observations, comments on my personal take without some of the members going totally ape shit as they may try and make a saint out of her? Can people read, consider, and allow another human being to present what they see - get this concept - without a personal attack?  Whatever good she does for others, dogs, etc doesn't change what she does 'for a living' as an occupation.

I will continue my subscription to RLC to see what a human being; to wit the 24/7 cam girl Leora,  could never expect to otherwise see. Who would have thought 50 years ago this shit would be accessible from a fingertip controlled device with great visual clarity? Dude.

I think I hit the nail on the head. I am interested in see if other might be able to see what I see. If not to respectfully disagree.  I'm not holding my breath but have my old fingers crossed.

• Confused 6

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

37/400, 363 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 3 months and 19 days 

Tik Tok

Let me ask a question, assuming negative comments will be directed at your post(s).

Where would Leora be if she didn't live panty less,  shower, and masturbate in front of us. Would anyone pay $45.00 (worthless printed paper fiat Federal reserve notes) to just watch her only fully clothed talk on the phone, look at her phone, the TV while using the shower and dress behind closed  doors  completely out of view of the 14 (!) cameras?

Just asking a question.

ddhm has every single right known to man to say what he does without being rudely maligned.  Hard as it might be for some to consider, he possibly could be right in his observations, not that it would matter.

Why can't people - even those we may disagree with - freely express themselves without intimidation?  I don't get . Personal attacks, name calling, anger.  Who made other individuals the popes of our personal attitudes being right or wrong. The expression 'agree to disagree' is something incomprehensible to many on this forum.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1