Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

So,here I am again to just say thank you my lovely Leora for a very nice finger bate after another long warm up,loved it.And another

hard orgasm that knocked you out again and loudly too.Keep up the good work,girl and keep them coming.Love you always my lovely

Queen and as usual a big kiss for you.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

On 3/26/2022 at 6:39 PM, ddhm said:

24/400 , 376 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 18 days 

Tik Tok 

As predicted, The Lonely Boy of Corfu once again continues to reveal even more that his mind is unfortunately afflicted with a condition known as Immature Personality Disorder or (IPD) with more of some of the same ole repetitious immature comments. That makes...

24/400, 376 more repetitious immature comments to go in the next

2 years , 4 months and 18 days...

besides all other similar such comments that will be made by him other than the 376 during such time. Apparently, him can not handle the loneliness associated with being isolated on an island and being so must have contributed to being afflicted with such a condition. Yet he wonders why no one cares to be associated with someone who exhibits and reveals such a condition. Perhaps one day such naiveness will wear off but at this point, it seems doubtful. It is likely that the woman known as Leora probably think so as well.

Tik Tok

Jack Nicholson GIF by The Bureau Adventure Games

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

25/400 , 375 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 17 days 

Tik Tok 

More of the same repetitious immature comments from a Lonely Boy of Corfu. Someone who is naively shameless in continuing to exhibit and reveal a condition known as (IPD) Immature Personality Disorder that seems to be a part of his mind even at an age of supposedly being 44/45. That now makes...

25/400 , 375 more repetitious immature comments to go by him in the next...

2 years , 4 months and 17 days...

apparently, it must be terribly lonely to be isolated on an island and not have anyone who cares to associate with him, so him naively continuously resorts to revealing that his mind apparently possesses such an unfortunate condition for someone supposedly of that age. It would not be at all surprising if the woman known as Leora along with a number of others probably thinks so as well.

Tik Tok

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF      

• Upvote 2

Wow,I just say wow.Now I know what it is that trigger you,it must be the spring weather in Prague,20 C earlier today that makes your juices flow.

Thank my beautiful lovely Leora for an magnificent and wonderful bate,with another hard orgasm knocking you out again,loved it.And thank you

for turn off your Ipad,so I could hear you when you cum,really good tonight,loved that too so keep up the good work,girl or woman should I say.I really love your body,

that is perfect IMO.Love you always my beatuful Goddes Leora and a big,big kiss on your lovely tits.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Wow,I just say wow.Now I know what it is that trigger you,it must be the spring weather in Prague,20 C earlier today that makes your juices flow.

Thank my beautiful lovely Leora for an magnificent and wonderful bate,with another hard orgasm knocking you out again,loved it.And thank you

for turn off your Ipad,so I could hear you when you cum,really good tonight,loved that too so keep up the good work,girl or woman should I say.I really love your body,

that is perfect IMO.Love you always my beatuful Goddes Leora and a big,big kiss on your lovely tits.

It's not a competition...but there were at least 2 much better bates from GOV girls tonight...Plus I noticed Leora started when the other girls had finished...Just saying...😏

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

26/400, 374 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 16 days 

Tik Tok 

Ahh yes...The Lonely Boy of Corfu makes his presence known once again with more of his petty repetitious immature comments. He has now done so...

26/400 , 374 more repetitious immature comments to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 16 days...

and it must be terribly lonely being isolated on an island and alone with no one who cares to be associated with him, so him has nothing better to do than spend the majority of hims time on this site at times mentioning repetitious immature comments over and over. Tis' an unfortunate scenario for anyone to have to endure since it can't be easy being so lonely. Oh well, perhaps we should at least try to give him some company here on this site while him is on hims way to hims countdown and make certain that hims repetitious immature comments are noticed by as many as can be. Perhaps doing so might just aid in a reduction of his unfortunate condition of Immature Personality Disorder although it is doubtful. Me thinks that perhaps the woman known as Leora just might think so as well.

Tik Tok

Happy If You Say So GIF

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

On 3/28/2022 at 7:19 AM, ddhm said:

25/400 , 375 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 17 days 

Tik Tok 

26/400 , 374 more repetitious immature comments to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 16 days...

Tik Tok