Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

26/400 , 374 more repetitious immature comments to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 16 days...

Tik Tok

If Leora departs from RLC then he won't have as many days to post about it.  :biggrin:

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If Leora departs from RLC then he won't have as many days to post about it.  :biggrin:

That's not happening anytime soon

• Upvote 4

Thank you very much for a long teasing and lovely finger bate my lovely Leora.And that was a very hard orgasm and audible too.

But,please Leora,dan´t lay on your stomach when you do it,we want to see your beautful face and your lovely boobs,please.Love the

red negligee you were wearing,sutis you very nice.Love you always my beautiful Queen and as usual a big kiss for you.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

27/ 400, 373 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 14 days 

Tik Tok 

Ahh yes...The Lonely Boy of Corfu's continued revelation of an Immature Personality Disorder affliction continues just as the countdown continues. It's now at...

27/400 , 373 more repetitious immature comments to go in the next

2 years , 4 months and 14 days...

of course that does not include any other seperate such comments he makes during the countdown. And him wonders why no others care to associate with someone who exhibits such a condition. Perhaps one day something or someone may stir some thoughts that may make him realize there are solutions to such afflictions. Until then, the countdown of repetitious immature comments will continue to be counted. Me thinks that perhaps the woman known as Leora as well as a number of others could very well think that such comments should be counted down for what they are as well.

Tik Tok

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

27/ 400, 373 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 14 days 

Tik Tok 

She won't have that many performances. There are at least 40 to 48 days a year the red river valley flows. 

Shining Stephen King GIF

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She won't have that many performances. There are at least 40 to 48 days a year the red river valley flows. 

My oh my,StnCld316.Don´t you know Leora?Sometimes she just say,I´m horny fuck auntie and does an ass bate instead.😀😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much for a long teasing and lovely finger bate my lovely Leora.And that was a very hard orgasm and audible too.

But,please Leora,dan´t lay on your stomach when you do it,we want to see your beautful face and your lovely boobs,please.Love the

red negligee you were wearing,sutis you very nice.Love you always my beautiful Queen and as usual a big kiss for you.

sarcastic samantha bee GIF

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

Thank you very much for a nice and fast finger bate my lovely Leora,loved it.And a very hard orgasm to follow and very loudly tooi ,just

like I want it.And it was very nice to see your beautful boobs,love them.Love you always my lovely Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3