Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

28/400, 372 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 13 days 

Tik Tok

Ahh yes...apparently it was time for ole Lonely Boy of Corfu to continue revealing more of the Immature Personality Disorder condition of which him is evidently afflicted with...with more of very nearly the same repetitious immature comments. I believe someone somewhere recently referred to such behavior as also being considered as lame. Him has now done so...

28/400 , with apparently 372 more repetitious immature comments to go in the next

2 years , 4 months and 13 days...

not including all other such comments that he posts in any of the other threads of this section of the site, or in any other threads of other sections of the site between now and then. It must be quite a lonely existence to feel compelled to resort to such repetitious immature nonsense. It would not be at all surprising if there are others including the woman known as Leora who think some of the same or similar things.

Tik Tok

Gi Joe GIF

• Upvote 3

Well,somebody was a little frisky today.Right away on the love button to get going.Thank you very much my lovely Leora for a wonderful

and fast finger bate,loved it.And another hard orgasm and very audible too.So keep up the good work,girl and keep them coming.But please

Leora,don´t forget your little friends in the bathroom drawer,little Mr.Pink,Mr.Black and Mr.White,they all need some love from you too,next

time perhaps.Love you always my lovely Queen and a big kiss on your lovely boobs.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,somebody was a little frisky today.Right away on the love button to get going.Thank you very much my lovely Leora for a wonderful

and fast finger bate,loved it.And another hard orgasm and very audible too.So keep up the good work,girl and keep them coming.But please

Leora,don´t forget your little friends in the bathroom drawer,little Mr.Pink,Mr.Black and Mr.White,they all need some love from you too,next

time perhaps.Love you always my lovely Queen and a big kiss on your lovely boobs.

Might not be done

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

29/400, 371 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 12 days 

Tik Tok

Click bait audience watching notwithstanding Leora like to have personal sexual acts by previous people's spaces.  She bated at Zena's blanket/pillow and Denis's. She's a full fledged nasty exhibitionist and a risk taker.  Yet she presents as sweet.  A win-win.

She's the best ever on RLC with Maya a close second in my book.  Miss Maya, her body and face bates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I notice now that someone in the adjacent building with a good pair of lenses could have had a good view of Leora's bate. With the curtains back and the windows recently cleaned, only the leaves of the citrus plan posed a barrier to the determined voyeur. Maybe there is someone there with the right equipment and an interest in viewing her from afar. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, philo said:

I notice now that someone in the adjacent building with a good pair of lenses could have had a good view of Leora's bate. With the curtains back and the windows recently cleaned, only the leaves of the citrus plan posed a barrier to the determined voyeur. Maybe there is someone there with the right equipment and an interest in viewing her from afar. 

Philo I have observed that many times.  The people across and above her balcony have an unobstructed view.  They saw she and Malia do everything.  They watched Leora and her anal bates.

Leora absolutely has to know this fact.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Tik Tok

Surprise surprise....Not. Only the Lonely Boy of Corfu continuing to reveal an Immature Personality Disorder of which he possesses an affliction of. He has done so now...

29/400, and apparently will make 371 more revelations of his affliction with 371 more repetitious immature comments in the next...

2 years , 4 months and 12 days...

I suppose that's what can happen to someone when they are isolated on an island and are so lonely with no one to associate or socialize with. Perhaps one day him might realize why that is and decide to do things differently. Until then, he will continue being known as The Lonely Boy of Corfu with nothing better to do. Me thinks that the woman known as Leora as well as a number of others probably think so as well. Until the next time...

Tik Tok

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Tik Tok

Each and every single one is a Rembrandt.  That girl bates harder and better than the rest.

Tik Tok and keep'um cuming

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Click bait audience watching notwithstanding Leora like to have personal sexual acts by previous people's spaces.  She bated at Zena's blanket/pillow and Denis's. She's a full fledged nasty exhibitionist and a risk taker.  Yet she presents as sweet.  A win-win.

She's the best ever on RLC with Maya a close second in my book.  Miss Maya, her body and face bates.

Maya never played for the camera.  She was probably the best all-around RLCer when you take into account she'd never look in the camera, she was a DIYer (remember the bumper to her car), she was social (i.e. making costumes for an annual event).  She was a true voguer's delight

• Sad 1