Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

You can be gullible enough to believe what you want, but I wouldn't believe everything you see someone post online. 

I don't nor do I have to agree with someone who thinks differently.  Let him think what he wants, me what I do and go ahead and think what you do. No reason to jump on each other for having different perspectives is there? Rock on, Nich, it's all good.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I don't nor do I have to agree with someone who thinks differently.  Let him think what he wants, me what I do and go ahead and think what you do. No reason to jump on each other for having different perspectives is there? Rock on, Nich, it's all good.

The same old repetitious comments reflecting sarcastic negativity coming from anyone over and over and over is not all good. Particularly such repetitious comments that reveal a level of psychological  immaturity when they are from anyone of particular age groups.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

The same old repetitious comments coming from anyone over and over is not all good. Particularly such repetitious comments that reveal a level of psychological  immaturity when they are from anyone of particular age groups.

There is an Ignore Feature that every member has.  If you do not wish to view the Members Posted Content then that prevents one form seeing it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is an Ignore Feature that every member has.  If you do not wish to view the Members Posted Content then that prevents one form seeing it. 

I'm aware of the ignore feature Stn. I'm also aware of the reporting feature.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

The same old repetitious comments reflecting sarcastic negativity coming from anyone over and over and over is not all good. Particularly such repetitious comments that reveal a level of psychological  immaturity when they are from anyone of particular age groups.

None of us are the pope of each other's thoughts and attitudes.  I don't say that to anger you.  Let's have a "forum" with differing thoughts, all respected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I don't believe anyone mentioned anything regarding people not being able to be different since everyone obviously is, and his comments have revealed quite a bit in regards to what he thinks, just as yours have as well. If you don't happen to agree with or like what I mentioned, I suppose that's just too bad for you Chris Hillman, or Hard on Chris, or Gregg, or whatever other username you decide to use on this site.

Boris putin

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You seem to be a bit if shit stirring nick the dick can't you take a joke

• Haha 1