Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

First of all,thank you for a very sensual and sexy warm up and dance to get you in the right mood.Love the long white socks you are wearing,look

so sexy on you.Can we have them in black,please?And thank you very much for a awesome bate with you friend Mr.White,loved it.Love it when I hear

your moaning and sighs when you hit the right spot.And wow,what a wonderful hard orgasm that almost made you fell out of bed,very loudly too.Thank

you as always for turn off your Ipad.I must say,IMHO you are the simply best here on RLC,no one comes near you.Love you always my Beautiful Queen and

as usual a big,big kiss anywhere you want it.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

First of all,thank you for a very sensual and sexy warm up and dance to get you in the right mood.Love the long white socks you are wearing,look

so sexy on you.Can we have them in black,please?And thank you very much for a awesome bate with you friend Mr.White,loved it.Love it when I hear

your moaning and sighs when you hit the right spot.And wow,what a wonderful hard orgasm that almost made you fell out of bed,very loudly too.Thank

you as always for turn off your Ipad.I must say,IMHO you are the simply best here on RLC,no one comes near you.Love you always my Beautiful Queen and

as usual a big,big kiss anywhere you want it.

That was absolutely amazing. Way to go Leora

Bring on All the Alpha Hotels with there brainless remarks

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

35/400, 365 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 3 months and 23 days 

Tik Tok

Ahh yes....the latest installment of repetitious immature comments from an individual referred to as a Lonely Boy of Corfu. Him has now posted such comments...

35/400 times, and apparently intends to post additional such comments an additional 365 more times in the next...

2 years, 3 months and 23 days...

an apparent Immature Personality Disorder affliction must contribute to a naiveness of not realizing how foolish it is for anyone to continuously reveal such an unfortunate condition. Me thinks the woman known as Leora as well as others likely thinks so as well. Oh well...until the next time him feels particularly lonely enough to continue revealing such an unfortunate condition...

Tik Tok

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Ahh yes....the latest installment of repetitious immature comments from an individual referred to as a Lonely Boy of Corfu. Him has now posted such comments...

35/400 times, and apparently intends to post additional such comments an additional 365 more times in the next...

2 years, 3 months and 23 days...

an apparent Immature Personality Disorder affliction must contribute to a naiveness of not realizing how foolish it is for anyone to continuously reveal such an unfortunate condition. Me thinks the woman known as Leora as well as others likely thinks so as well. Oh well...until the next time him feels particularly lonely enough to continue revealing such an unfortunate condition...

Tik Tok

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

I think some on the forum keep track of her bates like an algorithm.  Be interesting to see the data.  From what I see she bates and gets off and enjoys it, but, she isn't doing it for her and we just happen to watch, she's doing it (usually) for the camera which increases her kick.  If she was doing it for herself she at times would do it under the covers, too.  She never ever does that.  Everything she does is aimed at a camera when she could conceal or changer her exposure. Just what  I see.

• Haha 3